False advertising or glitch

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Critical Massacre, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Critical Massacre Committed Player

The Question’s mask color is linked to your color scheme not your skin color. Obviously the Question’s mask matches his skin tone and so do the advertised pics of it. I’d post a pic but I’m pretty sure everyone can see this on their account. Not sure if this was on purpose or accident but can you fix this and link the color to the skin since there are only 4 color patterns and I don’t want to look like I’m wearing no clothes in order to match the mask to my color? Thanks.
  2. Critical Massacre Committed Player

On Xbox1 by the way.
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It's not a bug, it discourages people from hanging around the entrance and participate in the content. If you get knocked out just wait for the group to either finish or wipe before you get up.
  4. Critical Massacre Committed Player

What?
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

My bad wrong thread.
  6. myandria Item Storage

Hmm...

Have you tried going into the color menu to find the number of the skin color value? If you do that then you can try to use that number for changing the mask color to your skin color.
  7. Critical Massacre Committed Player

Yeah I know you can do that but I shouldn’t have too. It should be linked to my skin not one of my color schemes.
  8. myandria Item Storage

Hmm..

I understand your point; however, there is a big difference from what the devs WANT to do, what they CAN do, and what they are ALLOWED to do.

I am kinda glad that the devs didn't keep it to only the skin channel; they would have color locked it to the current skin color of the character and if you wanted to change it, you would have to get another one. Having it tied to the 4 channel costume color gives choices and allows players to pick and choose which color they want to have the mask in general. Personally, I plan to put one on my ice character and making it the same color as her hair, which is an ice blue.

When it comes to iconic characters in this game, we will never get the full benefits of truly recreating them easily; DC/WB will see to that.
  9. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The Issue might be, that if you put the same Color for Human Skin 1, 2 and 3, it appears differently somehow. And this makes it impossible to match the mask with the Skin Color field.