The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Azreaus Committed Player

I know and I've just realized I forgot the emoji to indicate it wasn't a serious answer o_O :oops:
    • Like x 2
  2. Zneeak Devoted Player

Those emoji's are mighty important 'round here. :cool:
    • Like x 2
  3. Azreaus Committed Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  4. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Sinister. No contest. :)
    • Like x 2
  5. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Latest revisions on my version of Ragman, inspired by his classic look from before the recent reboot:

[IMG]

Just trying out a few style pieces to add to that "patchwork quilt" look of his costume:

[IMG]

Not sure I'm going to stay with the Sharpshooter Head Style long-term. I don't like how it makes my Emissive Eyes not display. :oops:
    • Like x 5
  6. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Have you tried using a skin that includes glowing eyes? I used the Cosmic skin on my villain speedster's current look to get a glowing eye look while using a face piece.

Dunno if that will work while using the Sharpshooter head, but it's worth a shot.
    • Like x 1
  7. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I haven't, because I had to use the Mummy Skin to get a head that added to that patchwork quilt appearance. Even if there was a slimline mask with that Ragman look, it would be a Head Style, not a Face Style, so it wouldn't work with the hood. :(
  8. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Ok, I finally had time to go through the like over thirty pages of styles I have for hands. Anyone not sick of me spamming this board with the same style over and over, please reply with which one is your favorite. 1, 2, 3, 4.
    Personally, I prefer number 1 because...well--just because. lol
    However if anyone thinks one of these others or one I have previously posted are better, feel free to express your opinion.
    1[IMG]
    2[IMG][IMG]
    3[IMG][IMG]
    4[IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 1
  9. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I have a Question for you..;)
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 7
  10. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Usually I don't do iconics that everyone will have, but I'm just so excited about finally have a Question mask. Sooo...
    Goodbye Hellstrike.
    [IMG]

Hello, Victor.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 6
  11. FreyDCUO Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  12. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

This has got to be the 4th time in 10 minutes I've die...been knocked out. But I ask myself: What would Rorschach do? He'd kick ***.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  13. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Cool I could not make up my mind of go with rene or Victor so I whent with Rene my self.
  14. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Oh Montoya is a great Question, a great officer, and a great detective. The reason I went with Vic is simply because my main is male. If my main were a woman, I'd be deleting a Fahrenheit outfit and creating a Montoya outfit.
  15. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

My attempt on Justice league unlimited Question. we soooo need a 5th color slot to be our skin colors. Its annoying JLU Question color palette have 4 colors already :(
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Before face was colored as skin:
    [IMG]
    Getting rid of the black gloves/feet to get skin color:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  16. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Great job
    That’s exactly why my gloves and shoes were blue. To save color space.
  17. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

What is this?
    [IMG]
    My latest abomination creation... The Bronze Beetle.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  18. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

"Historama Do Your Thing!" O wait.. I forgot my Beard.Asking devs: Where did you put my beard again? :p;)
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  19. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

In an infinite Multi-Multiverse there logically has got to be one where Constantine is the question and, after a failed attempt to trick the Triumvirate, he died of lung cancer do to his smoking and Montoya took his place.

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  20. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

[IMG]

[IMG]

Detective Cthulhu is on the case :D

[IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 6