Bonus Weekend Announcement?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MrMigraine, Aug 28, 2019.

1. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Just a few hours away from the Daemohedron Bonus Weekend which was mentioned in last week's Livestream and has been in the Announcement thread for awhile now.

But we haven't gotten any specifics, and I for one would like them. Double or Triple Marks? All content or just instanced content?

I know you're gearing up for Friday's Livestream, devs, but I sure would like an official announcement, pretty please.

Thanks for your consideration. :)
    • Like x 2
  2. Pinky Well-Known Player

What is Friday's livestream about?
  3. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Last week's Metal Livestream was about the general structure and rewards for the Episode.

Friday's will be about the story, presumably involving some play-throughs and peeks at the environments. (Of course, anyone who's been on Test has already seen it all. )
    • Like x 1
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

We already had the Friday livestream.
  5. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

I haven't heard anything of the second livestream that they were suppose to have Lorax. Where is the video or the announcement at? There were suppose to be a total of 3. Wednesday was the TC preview. Friday was the episode preview. And then this week was suppose to be the story structure of something that they had planned.
  6. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

In that livestream they were talking about doing a Metal story background livestream this Friday. Which idk if they are still planning to do that stream as well (you’d think they would post a livestream notification it too)
    • Like x 1
  7. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

It was in the Friday livestream for episode reveal at about 39:18 (least mentioned we’ll have a livestream this Friday (no idea if still planned))
    • Like x 2
  8. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Jade, I knew there was suppose to be a livestream. I was stating that there hasn't been any announcement of this 3rd livestream that I thought he was referring to. I knew I hadn't missed it.
  9. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Ahh ok, it sounded like u weren’t sure where u heard it from with “where is the video or the announcement at?”

Yea it was claimed to be Friday, hopefully still Friday lol
    • Like x 2
  10. inferno Loyal Player

I would just look at how much daemohedrons I had b4 getting that 1 free, that should show me how its multiplied.
  11. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

It's double bonus. I just got my marks from weekly missions in Chaos Gotham.
    New rewards are in the vendor too (EU). US has to wait until server restart.
    • Like x 2
  12. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Thanks for the info! :D
    • Like x 1