For Obsidianchill

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Savior Prime, Aug 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Savior Prime Dedicated Player

Are u going to pull the updated guides and redo them when artifact changes go live? Also you and a few keep saying prec loadouts are better than might....so can we get some guides on that?
    • Like x 1
  2. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

• Like x 3
  3. dresserball Dedicated Player

Don't ask on here. He never comes to the forums. Some other dude talks for him.
    • Like x 8
  4. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

I can pass the message along to him when I see him about the guides. I would imagine he would just make a follow up video indicating any changes or which artifacts are worth it for rank 200. Most of the artifacts from what ive seen in his videos stay the same like eye of the gemini, scrap of the soul cloak, grim, the only ones that changed drastically it appears are the philosophers stone and dead king's scepter.

For the precision guides I would imagine obsidianchill would wait to see how the weapons are changed on test server currently with EP 35 to see if a shift of playstyles are necessary.
    • Like x 7
  5. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

This Obsidian dude really seems like a Swell guy.
  6. Proxystar #Perception

Are you able to ask him to create condensed version videos for people that have time constraints, I only ask because i like to spend most of my YouTube time watching funny cat videos so i'd like to limit time spent watching videos of other topics :D
    • Like x 11
  7. Zneeak Devoted Player

I heard that's why he has time stamps pinned in the comment section, so that all the cat ladies can save some time.
    • Like x 11
  8. Proxystar #Perception

Nah every time i have to use my mouse i end up just playing with it... i don't want to have to click my mouse :)
    • Like x 1
  9. L T Devoted Player

Plus it's a well known fact that if you spend too much time clicking your mouse you can go blind.
    • Like x 2
  10. ALB Dedicated Player

Prec won't get any love. No one is even talking about how the devs said the buff will be cut in half, but the 200 venom buff is only 16%. The devs nerfed prec without any significant proof. Just a bunch of players saying how op it was and level 25-30 SM rounds with prec users. It couldn't have been how strong power regeneration is. Or groups wanting 2 tanks, it was all prec being op
  11. Lionxoft Committed Player

Chances are you're already talking to him. ObsidianChill and Godicus used to make alternate personalities to weasel around bans. Like right now he's weaseling around a forum ban. Those two also made 25 accounts each and spent $10 on each account just for a utility belt soooooo... It's not out of the question. ;)
  12. Proxystar #Perception

No way!
    • Like x 2
  13. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

6 years later and still players upset at that obsidian chill guy for a utility belt
    • Like x 6
  14. Proxystar #Perception

I don't know why, it was an excellent friend recruitment program. not your fault your 25 friends live in the same house as you and there's only one PC to log in with, haters gonna hate man :D
    • Like x 5
  15. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

Think how many players spend $250.00 on Time Capsules and get nothing in return where that obsidian chill guy spent $250 and not only got $50 station cash back in return but also got the most powerful gear piece that was relevant for 2 years and a program specific fireworks and form transformation trinket that only PC players will ever have :shrug:

Seems like when compared to today's TC and Booster Bundles obsidian got the deal of a century and laughs at the players spending $1000's of dollars a year on cosmetics like auras
    • Like x 1
  16. HELLLLLLPPME Well-Known Player

17. Zneeak Devoted Player

When you look at the huge minus-stats on that Utility belt today, do you keep laughing? :oops:
  18. Elusian Crowd Control

Still good for levelling though but this ObsidianChill guy has no alts :oops:
  19. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

I bet obsidian chill would laugh cause he knows of people who paid $850.00+ USD foor a og plasmic aura and paypal'd $1000.00 USD for a in-game name

that's funny
  20. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

• Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.