What are good Precision artifacts (aside from Venom)?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Kimone, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

That up there. I missed the first half of the artifacts craze so, yeah. What's good?
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Cog of Mageddon
    The Demon’s Fang
    Legionnaire’s Sparring AI
    • Like x 4
  3. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

I already have the Legionnaire's, and am in the process of developing it now since I actually understand what counter are and how they function.
  4. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

Followup question - is the Venom boost in addition to the regular Precision on the weapons buff, or a replacement of that amount?
  5. CrescentMoon Well-Known Player

In addition.
  6. CrescentMoon Well-Known Player

In order of Importance:
    -Cog of Mageddon
    -Grim
    -Sparring AI
  7. Rokodou6 New Player

with using in between the Cog of Maggedon and Demon Fang from each other which will give you more stat in your precision stat when speccing in your secondary role as health or resto.
  8. Dene Devoted Player

Wait & See after the changes is my opinion
    • Like x 2
  9. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

I'm not just using non-stop DW / Bow spam, so the cog is a little further down my list of priorities at the moment, I have it and I see how it works with how I'm playing and it's not enough of a bump to worry over.
  10. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

Also, awesome - start playing again, working to get Venom dispenser artifact built and developed, Dev announcement - we're nerfing the venom dispenser.
    • Like x 1
  11. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

They are going to rank your VWD for free and it sounds like you're still going to need it for optimal Prec DPS.
  12. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

Which is cool, but still, annoying. Regardless of how many times a weapon pass happens the weapon I use in preference never sees much real improvement either, so it's kinda like "Okay, we're taking away the outstanding precision boost, but we're going to make sure nothing else changes".
  13. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

This is one reason why I don't keep up with current metas anymore
  14. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

Like Frank Sinatra, I did it my way.

Like Sid Vicious, I did it "incorrectly".
    • Like x 1
  15. Marek Committed Player

Dont mean to hijack your thread with anything other than precision artifacts talk but since were talking artifacts I just wanted to ask a quick question myself.

What are the best troller artifacts other than amulet of rao? Parasite power harness? Dont think I'll be using omegahedron tho. So was thinking amulet of rao, parasite power harness and scrap of the soul cloak. Anything better for troller?
  16. Millefune PSN Well-Known Player

Amulet, Harness, and Soul Cloak are what I've been using since the third slot opened up. And they're the current Controller Trifecta from what I've read and seen videos of. So you already have it right. ^_^
    • Like x 1
  17. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

I'm kinda interested in the Amulet of Rao, but I couldn't find any current math covering what the default debuff percentages are.
  18. Yaiba Committed Player

Claw of Aelkhund > Parasite Power Harness :cool::cool::cool:
  19. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Surprised no-one here said Grimorum Verum. Good for both might and precision so even after GU it will still be good to have if you decide you want to be Might DPS.
    • Like x 1
  20. Millefune PSN Well-Known Player

This has to be a joke. As a Healer, I can always tell when the Controller is a Claw Controller... because the tanks and healers all run out of power when we need it most.
    • Like x 2