Cannot create Exobyte

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by JustAPrinnyDood, Aug 21, 2019.

1. JustAPrinnyDood New Player

Cannot craft Solid MK 1 Exobyte after completing Research and Development mission. I have all required materials but cannot Create the Exobyte.

Playing on PS4, currently level 26.
  2. thirty six Loyal Player

You do have the exo material then, right? I didn't play for a long time, so I may be wrong, but it may be that you're not at cr for mk1 yet. I tried googling it, as well, and came up with nothing solid... No pun intended.
  3. JustAPrinnyDood New Player

Correct, I have 77 Exo material and a few Flawed MK 1 Exobytes, including a standard "Flawed Mk 1 Exobyte."

What do you mean by "not at cr for mk1?" Are you saying my CR needs to be at a certain point before I can create an exobyte?
  4. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

5. thirty six Loyal Player

I'm saying I'm not sure, exactly, just spit balling, since no one else has chimed in to help. All I know is that I couldn't craft or use tier 9 items until I was at the right cr for it. That's all I'm saying MAY be the reason here. Hopefully someone can say for sure, but that's just my suggestion.
    I know that there's not a bug to be reported, as I've been able to craft exobytes every day, but aside from that, I'm not positive.
  6. thirty six Loyal Player

Trying to use an mk1 exobytes would troubleshoot my theory. If you can put it in your augment, obviously I'm wrong, idk.
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Exobytes are not CR locked.
    • Like x 1
  8. thirty six Loyal Player

Ty, that answers that
  9. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

If you have access to the parts to build an Mk 1 you could confirm if Mk 1 is broken. It could be the R&D materials given for free for the journal mission are broken.
    • Like x 1
  10. thirty six Loyal Player

Nice thought. I'll try it when I get home
  11. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I also got the ingredients to build a solid MK 1 Exobyte no issues other than the UI bugs out. When I hit create, the animation plays in the window but doesn't subtract the ingredients from the list. Scrolling down and back up or tabbing away updates the list of available ingredients.
  12. JustAPrinnyDood New Player

Just posting a screenshot if that helps in anyway

[IMG]

[IMG]