Possible missing Marketplace items

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Jade Rebel, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

I was scrolling through marketplace looking at stuff and noticed the whole entire Classic section was missing last night

And someone on dc discord mentioned amenity packs were also missing

Update: as of logging on to check this morning, both of them are still missing
    Is this a bug and will they be returned? That player was interested in the amenity packs
  2. myandria Item Storage

Oh wow! I didn't realize the Classic Section was missing as well!:eek::(

Didn't the Classic Section include specific base item packs, such as the Dynasty Pack and Egyptian Statues Pack?

I have just checked the Marketplace:
    I have purchased those amenity packs; the Marketplace has them listed for me as purchased separately instead of purchased via the packs. I even checked the Redeem/Claim tab, and they are listed as purchased separately, not by pack. I can only guess that the amenities will be sold separately from now on and in the future.

As mentioned in another thread, the Styles tab is still missing many styles, including the Goth Leggings, Malevolent and Splendid Wings and both light and dark helm of the Sheeda ( the wings are still there). If you have purchased the missing styles, they will still show up in the Redeem/Claim tab so you can claim them on a character that hasn't used them yet.

Hmm... I wonder if they moved the classic base items to the vendors that sell base item packs for Source Marks; I may have to buy a few just to see.

Update:
  3. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

And some of these styles were also moved into classics, along with certain base items I believe
  4. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Some other things also missing, like Armory 8-Pack.

And certain styles, like Dark Knight Cowl, are ridiculously cheap. Is there a sale going on or is it a bug?
  5. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

I had a league mate tell me they removed items that were not selling well. Don't know if this is accurate but I keep hoping we get a reply from Mepps or some dev on this.
  6. myandria Item Storage

7. myandria Item Storage

Hmm..

It seems there has been a price reduction across the board in the Marketplace... The Movement Styles and Legends got a drastic reduction: Legends are now 270 MP for members and most movement styles (except Rainbow) are now 630 MP for members. Weapon, Personality and Body respects cost half of what they did before. Al lot of the basic auras are cheaper too.

It is not nice to reduce the prices in the Marketplace and not let the players know ahead of time.:( Of course, I am very grateful for the price reduction but if I would have know this would happen ahead of time I would have saved a little money to the side to gift myself with some cheap stuff.
    • Like x 2
  8. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Yeah I noticed a lot of items cost less now. Reducing same Batman's Cowl to 200 Daybreak Cash (180 for members), for example, seems quite drastic.
    I wonder if it's permanent change. It'd be real nice to get an official word on this.
    • Like x 2