US Villains - Felonious is back at it

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by thirty six, Aug 5, 2019.

1. thirty six Loyal Player

Hello, we're a once very active, and fairly popular league. All adults who played the game for years, but moved on with life. We have 4 very active players right now, all aiming to succeed at end game content while having fun and interacting while doing it. All we require is a mic and team player attitude. You can message me on here, or in game. My toon name is 36, and I'm mostly active evenings EST time, and all weekend.
    • Like x 2
  2. Oddpodd Dedicated Player

A fantastic group right here folks! I've been a long time member, in and outside of the game, and can say that you can never go wrong with this group! If I was still playing, this would be my League of choice!

So come on down and sign yourself up for Felonious! I promise it's never a dull moment!

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  3. thirty six Loyal Player

Thanks P O Double D!
  4. thirty six Loyal Player

We had 2 returning members come back and join us this evening! We're still hoping to fill a few more slots. Hit me up if one of those slots belongs to you
  5. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Good group of ppl ^_^
    • Like x 2
  6. thirty six Loyal Player

We've made a few more solid additions, and in order to become a team and a community, we are putting a hold on recruiting for now. Of course, if we know you, or you are absolutely sure we are the group for you, message me either here or in game and we can talk!
  7. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Good group right here
    • Like x 2
  8. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

Nice to see a familiar league name when running around villain side.
    Welcome back to the grind. :)
    • Like x 2
  9. thirty six Loyal Player

Much appreciated! Hit us up to run, or if you guys need anything!
  10. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

:)
    • Like x 1
  11. thirty six Loyal Player

We're turning out to be quite the grindy crew. Tons of years of experience between us and the antics are already beginning :p

Also, since you're here, enjoy a first look at one of the Batmans from the upcoming episode. His name is Poo Brain Batsy, I believe

[IMG]
  12. Cruize Active Player

Hey just posting here, thanks for the advice about the Switch league, although I still don't have a league but I did contact them.

USPC can play with USPS4 right?
    Haven't had any experience with villain side due to population imbalance.
    • Like x 1
  13. thirty six Loyal Player

Hey! Yeah, USPC and USPS are combined servers now. I started out hero side back in the day, and moved over to villain side, and quickly noticed that there are a lot more adults and a ton of experienced players on villain side, especially in relation to the population. I've since stripped my heroes and never looked back. It's especially easy to be a villain now that suicide squad has been a thing, and you queue in to instances of mixed hero and villain groups. If you're comfortable and confident in leveling in the game and have feats you can buy, we're pretty solid at getting people leveled up quickly. We don't like power leveling newer people so they can learn the game, but for example, we just had a guy come to PS from Xbone and he joined at 90 cr. A few days later I noticed him popping feats from 218 cr content xD
  14. Cruize Active Player

Does Task Force X apply to all content?
  15. Drathmor Unwavering Player

sup brother been a long time :D
    • Like x 1
  16. thirty six Loyal Player

Boy, has it! It's so weird not seeing Tom in your sig haha! How's the roller coaster of life treating you?
  17. Drathmor Unwavering Player

fairly well i moved last november and got some land for little man to run around on been working on planting my food forest and school year just started back up so they got me running around like crazy for the time being. what about you?

P.S fixed it for ya :D
    • Like x 1
  18. thirty six Loyal Player

Haha, there ya go! Now it's definitely you.

That is an absolute dream of mine, some land and a couple different forest and gardens ;) I'd like to be pretty self sufficient someday. I'm at a pretty easy part in life. I've been working 55+ hours a week the passed few years, and just switched to a job that's about 35 hours a week, and about the same money. We moved from Cincinnati to Columbus in February, and are just enjoying the summer for the most part. The free time is largely what let me pick DC back up, and I'm having a lot of fun playing, too!
  19. thirty six Loyal Player

A sneak peek at Whitecell, our Electric guru, melting everything in an instance

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  20. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

:eek:
    • Like x 1