Lags/Delays since GU96

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Luke©, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Luke© Well-Known Player

Game has occasionally small delays (up to 2 seconds) since GU96 on EU PC/PS Servers.
    I've asked some other ppl, they said they have experienced these lags/delays too.
    Would be great if this gets fixed :(
    • Like x 1
  2. Eve YouTuber

Same here. I thought it was my internet cause it can be laggy at times, but yeah I have those delays as well.
  3. Sleepis4theRich Active Player

same but havent experienced it lately
  4. Hraesvelg Always Right

As another data point, I haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary on the US PC/PS servers.
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Are you seeing this in the open world, instances, or both?
  6. Eve YouTuber

Mostly in open world for me.
  7. Luke© Well-Known Player

For me instances, but thats probably bcs i rarely play in open world maps atm ;)
  8. Proxystar #Perception

Actually I had some mad lag earlier out in the Doomsday Metropolis area, I just logged out and back in and it came right, but it was pretty bad.
  9. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Definitely experienced a fair share in the HoD, but idk. maybe thats for the best that HoD lags like crazy. might keep some of the toxic spewing shout chat rats out of it
  10. TheBatmanFanBG Well-Known Player

I had some kind of lag/delay in Shattered Gotham mission a moment ago.
  11. Maxwill Committed Player

In open world and instances.Makes me feel like Nintendo Switch is connected somehow to PC/PS servers...Because ever since Switch was released, we got that lag.We had kinda the same issue when PS servers were connected to PC ones.
  12. Disruptor Well-Known Player

Mostly Open World for me. Especially against the Golem, Shogg Lord, and Pod Demon. The game freezes up and then the next second, I'm dead and having the I'm KOed and seeing the esc-enter choice befre I see someone head over to me and revive me. And eve when I choose the revives, it get flee and show back up at the rally point.
  13. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

That was similar to what I was seeing today. Also, when freeing citizens from tentacles (or freeing the possessed sentinels), the game would stutter and then the timer would show up, already partly run down.