Any updates on the test server coming back online?

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Clothes, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Clothes New Player

Hi, it's been a little over 2 weeks since the test server went down for "internal testing". There hasn't been any updates on it since then. I was Just wondering if anyone had any updates on that.
  2. myandria Item Storage

Hmm...

I am in the dark about that one as well. Also, the devs have been shutting down the test server when there is no content that needs testing for their purposes, so I think more than likely the test server will go back up the closer we get to Episode 35.
  3. Clothes New Player

That makes sense. Just wish they'd update us more. I'd like to test out things before I do them in the live game, so hopefully they dont wait until Ep. 35 to bring it back up.
  4. Hurly-Burly Active Player

Agreed

Every time I go to test something, the server is never up:D

The Ghost Server...
  5. Clothes New Player

Unfortunately, that seems like a fitting name recently.
  6. qECLIPSEp Well-Known Player

Usually it should start testing 2 weeks before the Episode goes live. I'm guessing the last week of August!
  7. myandria Item Storage

That is what I am thinking as well; between the third/last week of August and the first week of September.
  8. jonathan260x New Player

Hello guys, greetings from Argentina, I want you to help me with something, install the dc universe online test and tell me that it is blocked, I get into the game and I am branded to choose the characters, how do I solve this problem?
  9. Young_Sage New Player

So thats the reason why test is down we have to wait for episode 35
  10. Clothes New Player

Im guessing so. Still no reply or updates from any devs on here, so we are all in the dark.
  11. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

There's 2 livestreams this week, I'm assuming Time capsule and Episode 35. So probably end of the week for test to go back up.
  12. Clothes New Player

I sure hope so. Got plenty to test!