Add an information for "membership run out" please

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Luke©, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Luke© Well-Known Player

Is it possible to add an information for "membership run out"? (on character switch section)
    I've only switched from my main character to my twink, to clean my shared bank.
    When i switched back, i was premium again. And because there was no information i had to sort my inventory/bank/etc. again... is such an annoying job each month.
    (I'm buying membership monthly, when i'm not in the mood for playing anymore, if anyone wonders :p)
    • Like x 1
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

When you let your sub lapse, you lose the bank/inventory slots that came with your sub. So of course your stuff is going to get unsorted.
  3. Luke© Well-Known Player

Exactly thats why i want an information, when i dont play as the character, while in "premium-mode", the items don't get unsorted.
    Then i can easily go to website and renew my membership, without the mess ;)
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

They already have a solution for that.
  5. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

i've been there. it would be a little cheaper for me to sub up for 3-6 plus months at a time month to month is the best way for me to go these days so once in a while i get bumped down to premium.

i'malso extremely ocd with how i maintain all my inventories. i hate having to resort through everything so now if i find myself in a spot where my sub runs out...i dont play until i renew. i found if you dont log onto your toon til you resub your inventory remains intact with no messing everything up.
  6. Luke© Well-Known Player

Yea, thats what i meant. I was playing on my main, and still had all-access status. Then i switched to my twink, and back to my main again. But in this time i lost my membership, because i didnt receive an info. Then i had to sort again :(
  7. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Consider looking into Google (or any other) calendar. This whole concept of "keeping track of time" is something of a solved problem.
    • Like x 1