Hard Light Shield - For Batuba

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Olli Malicious, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Olli Malicious Active Player

Hi Batuba,

As I’m sure you are aware, Hard Light Shield gets cancelled by healer shields (except for water’s bubble).

Is this intended? If no, could you please fix it? :)

Thank you.
    • Like x 1
  2. Batuba Developer

I am currently looking into solutions for this. It's a little more in depth than a regular bug fix but definitely on our radar.
    • Like x 5
  3. Aggro Well-Known Player

Sorcery's shield also works with hard light not just water healers, just to let you know.
  4. Darth Piper Loyal Player

Electricity (Flux) and Celestial (Blessing) definitely have conflicts. If you have Hard Light Shield active, both Flux and Blessing will kill the HL Shield and then leave the person with no shield. If you have either Flux or Blessing active and try to activate Hard Light Shield, it will fail to appear, start its cool down period, and then if either Flux or Blessing goes down in the next few seconds you are again stuck without a shield.

Hope that helps.
  5. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

gosh yes. i like using a shield on my precision characters, & i hate earths so i use hard light shield instead. cant count the times i get swarm shielded by a nature healer & i lose my hard light shield
    • Like x 1
  6. Batuba Developer

This issue is now fixed internally. We've made it to where this shield will no longer be overridden by healer group shields (However, it will override healer group shields as it's the stronger shield). This fix should go live most likely with EP35.

Edited - I meant episode 35 :)
    • Like x 11
  7. Control Creed Well-Known Player

Dang it, I dislike Fan Boys and now I am a Batuba Fan Boy... you've put me in a difficult position.

Thank you!
  8. Cyro Committed Player

Batuba knocking it out of the park with bug fixes, its getting to the point where im more excited for the all the bug fixes rather than the new dlc ;p
    • Like x 1
  9. Aggro Well-Known Player

umm so it wont over lay a healer group shield like it does bubble or sorc shield.. interesting