New Starter Packs Now Available

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

New Starter Packs Now Available!

Get started right in DCUO with these incredible starter packs!

Want to jump into the theme of your favorite DC families, have Batman or The Joker around to back you up, or just love insane deals? You have come to right place!

Browse the currently-available DCUO Starter Packs below, then jump in-game to find them in the Marketplace's Starter Pack section.

[IMG]
    Gotham City Starter Pack

You step foot in Gotham City for the first time. You may have been here before, but not with these new and incredible powers. The streets are dark. The future unknown. You're up for this, but you might want a little help.

Get that help with the BEST value for new players: the Gotham City Starter Pack! The pack includes a variety of starter consumables, TWO full iconic style suits, and the Gotham City Emergency Signal - just in case you need to call in The Bat or his nemesis, The Joker! Over $30 in value!

Here's everything in the pack:
    • GOTHAM CITY EMERGENCY SIGNAL
      • Equip for a permanent 25% experience boost.
      • Activate to summon Batman (heroes) or The Joker (villains) in combat when you need help.
    • ENHANCED FUTURE CRUSADER STYLE SUIT
      • Iconic style suit inspired by DCUO's Future Batman.
    • ENHANCED CLOWN PRINCE STYLE SUIT
      • Iconic style suit inspired by DCUO's Future Joker.
    • Batwing Accessory
      • Miniature Batwing that hovers behind and follows your character.
    • 25 Source Marks
      • Source Marks are primarily used to acquire better equipment.
    • 10 Soder Colas
      • Used in combat to restore health and power.
    • 4 Radar Enhancers
      • Used to track special Collections throughout Gotham City and Metropolis.
    The Gotham City Starter Pack is available now on Nintendo Switch and all platforms for 1000 Marketplace Cash (1000 Daybreak Cash on PC).

Pack includes over $30 of value and will be delivered directly into your character's inventory. Style items are account bound and can be traded to other characters on your account.

[IMG]
    Future Crusader Style Suit

[IMG]
    Clown Prince Style Suit

Batman Family Pack

Batman himself isn't the only hero prowling the streets of Gotham City. Many heroes have followed in his footsteps and taken up his duty in the future. One of those heroes could be you.

In the Batman Family Pack, jump-start your Batfamily-inspired adventure with iconic style suits from four essential Gotham City heroes: Batman Beyond, The Huntress, Red Robin, and Nightwing! Take up these style suits with your own take on colors, or mix and match for the ultimate Batfamily look. The pack also includes a special aura, Stabilizers, and Source Marks. Over $150 in value!

• BEYOND HIGH-TECH STYLE SUIT
      • Iconic style suit inspired by Batman Beyond.
    • ARMORED DETECTIVE STYLE SUIT
      • Iconic style suit inspired by Red Robin.
    • GOTHAM KNIGHT STYLE SUIT
      • Iconic style suit inspired by Nightwing.
    • VENGEANCE STYLE SUIT
      • Iconic style suit inspired by The Huntress.
    • Swarming Bats Aura
      • Surround yourself in shadows with this aura of swarming bats.
    • 20 Stabilizers
      • Stabilizers are used to open any Time Capsule found in-game.
    • 150 Source Marks
    The Batman Family Pack is available now on Nintendo Switch and all platforms for 5000 Marketplace Cash (5000 Daybreak Cash on PC).

Pack includes over $150 of value and will be delivered directly into your character's inventory. Style items are account bound and can be traded to other characters on your account.

[IMG]
    Beyond High-Tech
    [IMG]
    Armored Detective
    [IMG]
    Gotham Knight

Atlantean Pack

The comfort of city life isn't quite for you. The streets are dirty, busy, and...dry. The seas and the deep waters out call to you. Perhaps you find more in common with the ocean's beasts and mysteries than the constant flood of people in Glenmorgan Square. Seek the proud underwater warriors, mystics, and scribes that hail from Atlantis.

In the Atlantean Pack, you will find everything you need to make the journey to and to make a life in Atlantis. Look the part with four style suits inspired by famous Atlanteans or mix and match for a look all your own. The pack also includes the Bubble Aura, Aquaman-inspired individual styles, and more. Over $150 in value!

• ABYSSAL STYLE SUIT
      • Iconic style suit inspired by Black Manta.
    • ROYAL STYLE SUIT
      • Iconic style suit inspired by Mera.
    • NINTH TRIDE STYLE SUIT
      • Iconic style suit inspired by Corum Rath.
    • PRIMEVAL STYLE SUIT
      • Iconic style suit inspired by Atlanna.
    • King of the Seas Style Set
      • 3-piece set of styles inspired by Aquaman.
    • Bubble Aura
      • Look like you are underwater, all the time!
    • 15 Stabilizers
    • 100 Source Marks
    The Atlantean Pack is available now on Nintendo Switch and all platforms for 5000 Marketplace Cash (5000 Daybreak Cash on PC).

Pack includes over $150 of value and will be delivered directly into your character's inventory. Style items are account bound and can be traded to other characters on your account.

[IMG]
    Abyssal

Ultimate Lantern Corps Pack

The Green Lantern family, spanning the entire Emotional Spectrum, is virtually a universe all on its own. Whether you are drawn by willpower, fear, rage, or the other emotions, it is up to you to take your place in your Lantern Corps of choice.

In brightest day, in blackest night, no evil shall escape your sight with this Ultimate Lantern Corps Pack! Ultimate is an understatement, because this pack comes with EIGHT style suits inspired by the various Lantern Corps, matching emblems, auras, and more. Over $300 in value!

• HERALD OF THE BLACK STYLE SUIT
      • Iconic style suit inspired by Black Hand (Black Lantern Corps).
      • Iconic style suit inspired by Larfleeze (Orange Lantern Corps).
    • VESTMENTS OF RAGE STYLE SUIT
      • Iconic style suit inspired by Atrocitus (Red Lantern Corps).
    • SCION OF ION STYLE SUIT
      • Iconic style suit inspired by Hal Jordan (Green Lantern Corps).
    • DISCIPLE OF PARALLAX STYLE SUIT
      • Iconic style suit inspired by Sinestro (Sinestro Corps).
    • SHEPHERD OF ADARA STYLE SUIT
      • Iconic style suit inspired by Saint Walker (Blue Lantern Corps).
    • VESTURE OF PROSELYTE STYLE SUIT
      • Iconic style suit inspired by Indigo-1 (Indigo Tribe).
    • HEART OF THE PREDATOR STYLE SUIT (Female Only)
      • Iconic style suit inspired by Carol Ferris (Star Sapphires).
    • Enhanced Lantern Corps Emblems (Set of 9)
      • Iconic emblems, one each for each of the Lantern Corps!
    • Misted and Corrupted Auras (Set of 9)
      • Auras to make your character glow, one inspired by each of the Lantern Corps!
    • Lightstream Movement Mode Styles (Set of 7)
      • Glow when you run with these alternate style options for your Movement Mode.
    • 30 Stabilizers
    • 225 Source Marks
    The Ultimate Lantern Corps Pack is available now on Nintendo Switch and all platforms for 10000 Marketplace Cash (10000 Daybreak Cash on PC).

Pack includes over $300 of value and will be delivered directly into your character's inventory. Style items are account bound and can be traded to other characters on your account.

[IMG]
    Herald of the Black
    [IMG]
    Avatar of Ophidian, Heart of the Predator, Shepherd of Adara
    [IMG]
    Vesture of Proselyte

All Starter Packs can be purchased in the Marketplace in-game in the Starter Packs section, on all platforms. What are you still doing here? The DC Universe awaits!
    • Like x 6
  2. Gromm865s Active Player

So I take it purchasing these will also grant the feats attached to the styles?
    • Like x 2
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Correct.
    • Like x 1
  4. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Is the signal claimable on all characters?
  5. Zamara Dedicated Player

I see the mist auras say set of 9, so it includes the diamond mist one too?
    • Like x 1
  6. Spyeedy Active Player

Are the styles reclaimable to the entire account? Or do we have to re-purchase the pack again to get the styles for other characters?
  7. Control Creed Well-Known Player

MORE of this PLEASE!!!! I love this idea.

Thank you Devs.
  8. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

Willl we be able to buy the suits individually?
    • Like x 2
  9. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

what about the faction exclusive styles? are they getting feats on the opposite side now?
  10. Belthazur Dedicated Player

If memory Serves Once you have Aquired ALL these Styles on 1 Toon you CAN Style Unlock them on ANY other Toon you Wish for the Feats
    • Like x 1
  11. Gromm865s Active Player

I personally think that's a huge mistake, feats used to be something you would grind and earn. now you can just buy them. I literally just finished one of the misted auras collection last night, one collection piece had eluded me for months, cost 80mill to finish. I get it, you are a business and have to make money, but I think this is the wrong way to do it.
    • Like x 2
  12. Zamara Dedicated Player

My guess is they only give you one of each set, but most of those styles are unlockable for 4 replays each piece (at least the lanterns and pvp ones are iirc) or for free if they're enhanced so unlocking them were you need them would probably be a cheaper option than buying the $150 bundles again.
    • Like x 2
  13. Belthazur Dedicated Player

I disagree
    This is the PERFECT way to go about this.. These are Very Old Styles and unobtainable by most at this point in the game.
    People have said Time and Again that they would rather See Styles like this in the Marketplace so they can outright BUY it instead of rely on RNG to perhaps get them.

I Say Good Job Devs.. Thank you doing this for those who Have not been able to get these as of yet.
    • Like x 1
  14. Spyeedy Active Player

Ah i see. Well, not gonna lie, the Batman Family Pack draws me in, simply because of the Batman Beyond.
    But... is it worth that $50 dollars cash, is what's holding me back.

EDIT: Not to mention the styles in the Batman Family Pack ain't Enhanced
  15. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

No, the pack drops directly into that character's inventory. Multiple packs can be purchased.
  16. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

No.
    • Like x 1
  17. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

These packs are entirely per character. They drop directly into that character's inventory. You can shared-bank things to other characters, or purchase multiple packs.
    • Like x 2
  18. Eve YouTuber

"ROYAL STYLE SUIT
    • Iconic style suit inspired by Mera."

is it the Mera suit from Deluge?
  19. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Yes
    I believe so
    • Like x 1
  20. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

can it be traded to a different character on the account then? would be a little strange summoning joker on a circe or lex mentored character haha