RAVING MAD FEAT - BUGGED - GLITCHED - IMPOSSIBLE - FAILURE

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by KlarkKent, Jul 24, 2019.

1. KlarkKent Well-Known Player

Start checking discussions from these 4th and 5th pages on "Shazam bugged. Again" thread:

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/shazam-is-bugged-again.301878/page-4

and here is a video I just find out from youtube, video date; June 29
    Bug happens at 22:20 duration

Just look at madness. They are hitting cog at 72 madness. Madness goes all way back to 36 instead of 52 (actually even with that bugged stance it supposed to be 32 but we already discussed that madness GOES UP even while decreasing.:mad: )

This was only 1 cog and it decreased 20+20 madness. How many times we must create threads about this bugged feat to pull spotlights on?
    • Like x 6
  2. Tachyonist New Player

So nobody answer ig they don't care about it welp
  3. Luke© Well-Known Player

Daybreak doesn't care about Feat bugs, it took them 2 years to fix a simple feat bug in New Genesis Now.
    And if we wait 2 years for this feat to be fixed, it wont matter anymore, because damage will be big enough then to ignore this bug.
    After all i've noticed this too, if madness is higher than 40 shazam acts different.
    When we kept it bellow 40, we always were able to keep it low, but once it's above 40, it's rising without stop.
  4. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

they promised you "Madness"....guess thats the madness[IMG] you get??
  5. Sleepis4theRich Active Player

Besides the meter going down below 50

if your going for the raving mad feat in elite you can only hit the cog 4 times before you wipe making the feat impossible unless you have godly burn.
  6. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

When the cog lowers the madness by 40 instead of 20 thats defiantly a problem, it doesn't happen to often but for sure needs to be fixed. Also the feat isn't impossible we did it about a week ago.
  7. KlarkKent Well-Known Player

I put these words in title to bring some attention to the person who is/was in charge of Shattered Gotham raid but just like other threads about this Shazam bug, this one is not getting any type of reply from a green name too.

I kinda losing my hope for this bug / feat. It will end up being another unfixable bug and players will get the feat with "easier" dps check.
    • Like x 1
  8. IceStylez New Player

I am reporting this for 2 Weeks now but they are ignoring it. Thank you for this video