Random Object in front of brokers

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Rainnifer, Jul 31, 2019.

1. Rainnifer Committed Player

The random bugs in this game never cease to amaze me, this isn't supposed to be here right?
    [IMG][IMG]
    Other people are colliding into it as well so it isn't just on my screen/game.
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Same thing happens in WT, it's usually the Atlantis portal.
  3. Rainnifer Committed Player

Someone told me that Earth has some power that can push those things around.
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I've never seen anyone actually move objects like this. Whenever something is not where it is supposed to be, it's always found in the exact same random spot. Either someone has OCD when it comes to pulling pranks or the game itself is spawning objects in the wrong spot.
  5. Rainnifer Committed Player

That makes sense, the object is quite perfectly placed in that area so it can't be done by a player. There isn't one in the other broker area though. Bugs like these are kind of fun to wonder how they'd happen at all. The reset is soon so it's probably going to be fixed, with crazy random things like this happening it's no wonder they do daily resets.
    • Like x 1
  6. Ryazan Dedicated Player

The devs fixed the Atlantis portal. It used to be amusing seeing that thing being moved and wonder where it would end up, but they unfortunately fixed something no one asked for. :(

Fun scenarios like this won't be happening again:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Some of the PvP gear mannequins could be found in random spots. Did those get fixed too?
  8. Ryazan Dedicated Player

I hope not. It's a glitch that causes no harm and can be pretty entertaining.

[IMG]
    Daybreak should do like the developers of Skyrim, they initially patched out some funny glitches (rocket launch, bucket head, etc.) but because of demand they reverted it back since they caused no harm anyway.