Legends PvP Is In Bad Shape

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Arqueiro Robusto, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Arqueiro Robusto Well-Known Player

4 months later and nothing has been done. Thank you for your commitment to the community.
    • Like x 2
  2. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Just play as batman or Robin and call it a day. Same for arenas. Play the powers that work, or don't and get destroyed. How many threads do they have to repeat themselves? They aren't fixing it, move on. I have. So can you.
  3. Brother Allen Loyal Player

There is no harm in him trying to keep pressure on the Developer team to fix an aspect of the game that should have been fixed years ago. Especially now with DCUO going to Nintendo Switch. When they announced it, I immediately thought, "Damn, that would be awesome to just chill with a Switch while traveling and do some Legends.". Of course, that thought was immediately followed by, "Oh yeah...they still haven't fixed numerous issues. Never mind." Seriously though, it is surprising they would push DCUO to another platform with an entire aspect of the game being in shambles.

Like you, I quit fighting for the Developers to fix PVP because it became tiring for me. However, if someone else wants to continue the good fight I say go for it.
    • Like x 2
  4. BƖack Dedicated Player

Since i stopped playing i can see how outdated this game has become. I will always like DC, despite everything, even if it's broken now, once it was great game it gave me a lot of fun and this should be kept in mind. However if you have not played for quiet long time you can see things you haven't seen earlier. I think maybe one of the reasons is why the devs are not trying fix the game inside, just from outside... Maybe their priority is to make the game look nice? but what's the point if the game is broken inside? welp i won't judge tbh i don't know what to think about this anymore. All i know is that this thread is only the 107031th with such topic and content, and it'll be the 107032th time it's gonna get ignored, and you know it too. These kind of threads exist since 2011 and i never saw any of them worked... Even back when SOE/PS.S1 had actual things to lose, but now, with a dead game, they won't do any radical changes, just suck it dry until one day it finally ends. Instead of writing a thesis about what's wrong with the game, you could've spent that time doing something productive. It is better to step aside than trying to save a game that will anyway kept looking nice from outside and being broken inside to the end. A good life awaits you addicts outside of DCUO... A life that's losing its value every day spent grinding and farming for virtual items. You'll only truly realize this loss once you quit (forcibly or by realization), and for now you probably laugh at anyone saying anything like this. o_O
  5. Arqueiro Robusto Well-Known Player

I am not that quick to give up. Sorry. Nope.
    • Like x 2
  6. Arqueiro Robusto Well-Known Player

This thread pretty much has been ignored. It's such a pity. I pointed out just about every flaw with legends and they still refuse to fix it. Just sad.
    • Like x 3
  7. Pack New Player

Too many Dr. Fate hackers are popping up. I see at least 1 everyday I play
  8. Saami Loyal Player

Wth happened with PvP? I remember when i used to nolife 6 hours+ per day just for pvping. Till today i havent found such fun PvP as this game had in 2011-2013 in MMOs.
  9. SeeMeFight Well-Known Player

6 hours is casual.
  10. Arqueiro Robusto Well-Known Player

Hello everyone. Another day and legends bugs are still not fixed.
  11. Broken Soui Dedicated Player

Nope..I doubt they will be. If you think that's bad, try doing a thread that's about "what needs fixed in arenas". Legends is enjoyable and "balanced" compared to the trash that is arenas right now.
    • Like x 1
  12. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

Thank You for your attention. (●_●)
    :\
    • Like x 2
  13. Phoenix Five Active Player

Have you tested all of this in the shadow lands?
    I'm asking because at least the healing barrels are working there, maybe the other stuff is working too?
    ---> The batcave <--- Batmundo has nerfed my powers x'(
    Come on guys? Really? It is the Batcave... Certainly Batman has contingency protocols in effect.
    Even for this forum... >;D
  14. YouTube New Player

You say thank you but are u going to fix this
  15. Arqueiro Robusto Well-Known Player

16. IamINC Dedicated Player

Soon™️
  17. Stanktonia Dedicated Player

*holds circle on the ko cog to revive this thread*
    • Like x 1
  18. RockingEvilZ Level 30

Almost a year and still haven't been fixed yet, re-watch this thread please and fix these easy bugs and bring back 3 second counter immunity
  19. Remi King Active Player

Holy! And believe I actually only played John Stewart when I started playing legends, we’re talking more than a hundred pvp matches, and his supercharge doesn’t work haha! That explains why it never did anything!!
    Also, I can’t believe Batman and Robin aren’t bugged they are so broken/easy to dominate with in legends, I actually quit trying to get marks and pvp feats just because I went up against Robin or Batman every 2nd match. And I would next to never win the battle.
  20. Stanktonia Dedicated Player

Robin isn’t op lol, Batman is though