Tell the Devs what Weapon Styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by oasenhoheit, Jul 17, 2013.

1. DoctorAlkaline New Player

i would like to have the spear of destiny, the actual trident of poseidon and the one that zeus has in the olympus raid that would be cool!
    • Like x 1
  2. The Doctor Time Lord Committed Player

3. Mighty Hyperion Committed Player

Quardian Style weapons (one handed lightning bolt)
    • Like x 2
  4. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I like the idea but what about the others?
    Like is the bow a curved lightning bolt?
    The two handed just a larger version of the one or is the "hammer" part of the sledge hammer surrounded by lightning bolts?
    Pistol and shotgun sound easy enough. Make the barrel lightning bolts and, if possible, a quick bolt of electricity when fired.
    Staff also sounds fairly easy too. A simple staff with lightning bolts on the ends.
    Shield could be inspired-by the...gem shield, I believe it is. Just made of lightning bolts.
    ----The one I am having the most trouble with is brawling, martial arts, and hand blasters. All of them are gloves and all I can think of for a glove is just a glove with a lighting bolt on the back of the hand. But I feel like we would be ripping off other players by making all three the same.

If Hyperion, or any other players, have any ideas that are better or at least equal to these feel free to expand. Danger can handle criticism.
  5. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

This might sound weird, but what about a mop for the staff weapon? I mean the shield has a trash can lid, the two handed as a shovel. So can the staff be a mop?
    • Like x 2
  6. FreyDCUO Well-Known Player

Aquaman's Trident from Atlantis.
  7. TheBatmanFanBG Well-Known Player

Sai
    [IMG]
    Nunchaku
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  8. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

Weapon style that NPC's have had all this time. Wands! You can make magic wands, hi tech blasting rods, weird props like pop guns, drum sticks, swords, dust busters, fireworks sticks, foods, toys, trophies, television remote controls, whatever random object you can think of picking up and pretending to blast someone with.

Also, one handed ray guns with cool effects. Grodds army has had ray guns for years. Surely we can't let those damn dirty apes continue winning the arms race.
    • Like x 1
  9. infinitygauntlt Well-Known Player

Black Vulcan lighting spears/Bolts, black lantern weapon styles.
  10. Phoenix Five Active Player

So this might be weird, but I like to see some boomerangs.
    I'm thinking of how cool it would be to create a Star Sapphire inspired character with some boomerangs going on, and some violet colours. <3 Hmm yes. ^^.
  11. Agent Catalyst New Player

The wand style (sentinels of magic),
    Gun and shield (police),
    sword and shield,
    finger pistols style or invisible guns(dual pistol)
    Whip,
    Telekinesis-type melee
  12. Agent Catalyst New Player

I think the did a tonfa weapon, but the characters hold them supe incorrectly. I can't remember the name of the style, but they're nightsticks like police used to use.
  13. Agent Catalyst New Player

Spell-casting with no weapon/implement
    Every combo is a different spell. I don't know how it would be styled, but guess it would depend on the selected power.
  14. Zane Rapid New Player

I think they could do something cool with the back up and side kicks.. can we get teen titans back up uplink device like example you call for back up robin, raven, beastboy, and starfire pop up or for sidekick uplink we can call the young static shock or kid flash or something those would be cool and worth going after for me.
  15. Shn275 Well-Known Player

I'd rather have custom sidekicks. They were talked about years ago when they were planning "style unlocking", "a fourth color slot", & "updated UI". They wouldn't even have to go too in-depth with the customization. Just the ability to change the color scheme, skin color, style, & gender. We could use styles we've already acquired.
    • Like x 2
  16. GrimmMalbogia New Player

I've always wanted to see a chainsaw weapon style for two handed.
    • Like x 1
  17. Heliotropix Well-Known Player

the only problem i have with this is how incredibly silly sentinels of magic look blasting away with their wands....and the bigger they are, the more ludicrous they look....take a careful look at a few sentinels before you wish for wands too hard
    • Like x 1
  18. Heliotropix Well-Known Player

it's a dual wield weapon, and they look weird. they also have escrima sticks, but they're too small, and just white rods. i've practiced escrima for 20 years, and my sticks are 2 feet long, and i decorate them profusely.....
    • Like x 1
  19. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

how about some dual wield Scalpels? we already have the exobyte sticks that small, would love some Scalpels for my plague doctor
  20. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

Well, now that you've released the nearly $100 Energy pack, with Auras, Movement (especially the severely limited timed White Energy and a few prior non-existent ones), full Suits, and Enhanced Emblems... what about the weapon packs to fill the missing colors?

Black/Shadow and White/Diamond are the highest on my list. White loosely could be passed with Ice. Orange could be covered by Fire, I suppose, but otherwise, it would be perfect for Christmas. Indigo could be, again, covered by another pack, Temporal. Now the last. Purple/Pink. Why listed two colors? Depends on who you talk to. Yet again, covered. Cerebral/Mental. That leaves the black rings.