The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Zneeak Devoted Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  2. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

And you can unlock the style on your hero toon with replays...as I did. :)
  3. Agent Flores Committed Player

What leg style are you using here? I want to revamp my villains style.
  4. Zneeak Devoted Player

Psycho legstyle.
    • Like x 1
  5. Zneeak Devoted Player

Hyped for Metal content come September, can't wait!
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 6
  6. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Set that barbed wire-wrapped crowbar on fire and I think you'll achieve "brutal" status with that look. :D

dang it all, I should never have remembered about Metalocalypse, now I'm gonna be overusing that bit all through the buildup and release of the Metal episodes. LOL
  7. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Maybe use the batwoman face piece? The Zonewalker head style is also another great alternative style.
  8. Zneeak Devoted Player

Batwoman face is way too bulky. I prefer the Kryptonian militia-headstyle over the other alternatives currently.
  9. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

So, I've been playing around with some costume ideas the last couple days. First up: My attempt at James Rhodes' alternate armored identity (in the movies, anyway) Iron Patriot!

[IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

That costume is a PAIN to do in this game! I'm probably gonna be tweaking it a little here and there for awhile yet.
  10. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Next up, some small revisions to my War Machine armor. Now that I have it, I see why people like using the Dresden 7 Back Style for Rhodey. It's pretty cool!

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

And yeah, I switched back to the old Hand Blasters Weapon Style for his hand style, it just looks the closest (out of the styles I have right now) to the gauntlets on the newest movie armors. Added bonus: The Gadgets Power Photon Beam is animated so the beam is coming right out of the barrel on top of the gauntlet! :cool:

[IMG]

[IMG]

So even though the weapons mounted over his shoulders never see any actual use, at least his wrist guns come into play from time to time! :D
    • Like x 1
  11. Al Uzza Active Player

Is there a male waist style that has a loincloth feel to it? It doesn’t have to be a loincloth just something that goes between the legs, and it can be any length. Thanks in advance!
  12. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

ancient divine sorceress vlillain style wich you also can get from prom boxes,son of belial leggs from the newest episode vendor has both loincloth.
    • Like x 2
  13. Al Uzza Active Player

Thanks! I know these styles, but I want the lion cloth (or something like it) to be a waist style, so I can pair it with the pants style I’m wearing right now.
  14. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Only waist style wich has a loincloth'ish is talon lord.
    • Like x 2
  15. Al Uzza Active Player

Thank you! That was the one I was thinking of, but couldn’t remember it’s name.
    • Like x 1
  16. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

a quick little stroll through glamorillas lair.

needs some editing. think it a big cramped but i wanted to give the feeling tat her apartment was slowly turning into an enchanted forest...
  17. Dene Devoted Player

I thought ancient divine sorceress wasn't in lockboxes.. was it not introduced after the "cut off" of stykles that are in them?

I hope they are.. because i really want it but do not want to level up a villian just to get 1 style
  18. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Throwing my self on the hype for the new upcoming episode :D
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 8
  19. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Sorry I think you are right,its so warm to day so hard to think but I can't remember if I got them from prom box or from my villain
    • Like x 1
  20. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Probably from your villain. Lockboxes have a lot of stuff but it's all stuff that's available in the base game, including the older PvP styles. I can't recall seeing anything from an episode/DLC dropping from a Lockbox.
    • Like x 1