DCUO Announces New Episodes: METAL PART I & II

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 19, 2019.

1. TheBatmanFanBG Well-Known Player

Awesome news! :)
    • Like x 1
  2. Son1cPT Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  3. Irvynnge Loyal Player

you're right, we do. good call. that leaves the Dawbreaker & the Murder Machine, then? hmmm.
  4. Korvyne Committed Player

Content is content. That'll do Donkey...That'll do.
    • Like x 1
  5. SteelMachineZero Well-Known Player

So we have to wait till the end of the year for anything new ? Thats kinda lame if i would known this i wouldnt have renewed my yearly sub, I should have realized that when the big news this summer was the switch
    • Like x 1
  6. MessiahXHD Level 30

Great to Hear that we get New Content , But what will we do for a month in a half ? DCUO you got to do something baby or we will be board out of our minds
    • Like x 2
  7. ShottiBloodangel New Player

Guess I want be resubbing till September
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

We'll see, I suspect the drop gear won't be a specific iconic style.
  9. Batrederik Dedicated Player

That's awesome news! Mapps and DEVS* you rock. I can’t wait for the episodes.

P.S If you saw this video i really want you to have a nice day DEVS :)
    • Like x 1
  10. Draconiano Committed Player

At least we have the survi...oh wait...nevermind. :rolleyes:
    • Like x 1
  11. Elusian Crowd Control

What about the voice acting? Will there be new Batman voice lines from Kevin or reused / non-used / archive-material?
  12. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Awesome! But there's only one piece of the puzzle left missing that you haven't touched on: THIS NEEDS TO HAVE A METAL SOUNDTRACK! PERIOD! MAKE IT SO!!! \m/ :cool: \m/
    • Like x 2
  13. LavaSpitter_json Level 30

I CANT WAIT, HOPE THEY HAVE THE BAT WHO LAUGH STYLES CAUSE I REALLY DIGG THAT STYLE ALOT ….YOU DIIG??? NO? LOL
    • Like x 1
  14. Zneeak Devoted Player

Really excited to see Metal making its way to actual Episodes! If these Episodes doesn't include the Batman Who Laughs-style set along with his Zombiefied Robins as a new Back-up skin, i'll be very disappointed. The other member's style sets are welcome aswell, I hope they make as much room as possible to introduce their various styles across these two Episodes.

A little less excited that we are SOL until September, and with the fact that another Episode, Metal Part 2 none the less, that gets released as early as December, it has me severely hoping that this is not just one Episode's worth of content split into two small episodes and that's all we got for the rest of the year. That would truly be a bummer.

Here's hoping that both Episodes, especially the first part in September, is meaty enough to justify the time waiting for it.
    • Like x 3
  15. recoil2 Dedicated Player

let's not forget halloween is still 2 months away as well and will be overlapping with the dark multiverse story line, such a "Wicked" development i'd say XD.
  16. recoil2 Dedicated Player

i'd be ecstatic if we got batman who laughs and the merciless as styles and since it's two DLCS it's possible they'll be able to squeeze dawn breaker and most other styles based on the nega-metal batmen in as well. just one issue i gotta address, and it's something i disliked about the etrigan armor as well, if we get a merciless style would it be possible to have the dangly chain and skull bit as JUST the belt part? i love that we're including hanging parts for the legs but i pretty much just need a hanging belt style to compliment my leg style. extra credit if you really go over board on the chains.
    • Like x 2
  17. Zneeak Devoted Player

The hanging belt-style part is something i've been longing for. Sash belts, especially in an ancient, oriental/eastern-type fashion. Same goes with legstyles with part robe wrapped around the sides. Definately need more robe-type chests. Think similarly to the Abra Kadabra chest-style with open collar.

But I digress...
    • Like x 1
  18. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Are people really complaining about getting a batman episode during the year of his 75th anniversary?
    • Like x 1
  19. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Like how you were s.o.l for like a year and a half if you didn’t like WW, Green Lantern or New Gods that one time?
  20. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I Realy hope we get some new music also since I think A lot of us are very tired of the same recycled music in every episode.I know at least I am.