Chat is broken

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by EvilWitcher34, Jul 10, 2019.

1. EvilWitcher34 New Player

[IMG]My chat is broken and my chat options it stop working like 3 days ago and I don’t know why it stop working
  2. AV Loyal Player

This may be a dumb question but have you verified that your Voice Chat option is enabled in the settings? I had a similar problem once and it turned out the chat option had disabled itself after a reset for no reason.
  3. EvilWitcher34 New Player

My chat is broken and my chat options it stop working like 3 days ago and I don’t know why it stop working[/quote]

[IMG]
  4. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

Which platform?
  5. EvilWitcher34 New Player

ps4
  6. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

I don't know PS4, but I know there is a way to check the files - especially the settings can become randomly coruppted and a file scan is the easy fix. A PS4 player should be able to tell you.
  7. EvilWitcher34 New Player

I have try everything to fix my chat nothing have worked
  8. EvilWitcher34 New Player

My chat is broken and I can’t fix it
  9. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You can't speak in chat or you can't hear? Did you run a mic test from the settings menu?
  10. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

Can PS player delete the custom setting file? That fixes glitches of the chat on PC.
  11. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I believe we can, it should be in PS4 Storage > Saved Game Data and than click on DCUO. The file should be named Saved Settings or something similar. I'm at work ATM so I can't double check if this is possible for DCUO but I have had to delete saved settings for other games this way.
  12. EvilWitcher34 New Player

I can’t see any message or nothing anything my chat box is blank
  13. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Go to Options > Settings > Chat Options
    Scroll down to Default > Edit
    Make sure all channels you wish to see are selected (Say, Shout, Tell, etc).
  14. EvilWitcher34 New Player

There is no chat options
  15. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Ok here is the Chat Options in your settings:
    [IMG]
    And when you edit your Default Chat Tab it should look like this:
    [IMG]
  16. EvilWitcher34 New Player

No it is not there and I don’t know why
  17. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

18. iNeoN Active Player

I'm having the same issue. No chat options in settings. Cannot see any chat dialog either. Nintendo Switch.