Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. DeathStroke Fan New Player

Hello everyone as my name says it all xD and i would like to know if there is any chance to see something close to this within the game [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  2. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

If I Remember Correctly, that style is from one of the Arkham games, and therefore, the rights to that design belong to a different game studio, and DCUO will not be allowed to use it. The Developers have said the same thing about other designs from those games, such as their designs for Mr. Freeze.

But can you get close to it? Probably. You might have to mix & match pieces from different style sets to do it, and the existing style sets based on Deathstroke are a good starting point, and you can build from there.
  3. Ryazan Dedicated Player

Can we have a crown style that is similar to the one the kitty is wearing?

[IMG]
    [IMG]
  4. Shn275 Well-Known Player

Like the guy above me said, you're gonna have to mix and match some pieces. Here are my attempts:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  5. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

I feel like this more than frequent request has fallen on deaf ears, so I’m not going to apologise for sounding like a broken record.

Meg -Could we please get some more chest styles with larger emblem slots (like the Stalwart Defender chest).

Also (another old request) could we please get the Classic Superboy style, or at least the revamped Rebirth version.
    • Like x 2
  6. DeathStroke Fan New Player

thanks dude that looks neat :D
    • Like x 1
  7. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Bat-Lantern version 1.0
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  8. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Seriously though. Alternate versions of Green Lanterns. More alternate GLs rather. Because we have Kingdom Come.
  9. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Now just to clarify. I don’t just mean alternate universes. If there are any mainstream/extraterrestrial members that are both different enough and cool enough, feel free to give us those too.
  10. TheBatmanFanBG Well-Known Player

Thomas Wayne Flashpoint Batman style
    [IMG]
    Rorschach style
    [IMG]
    Pirate Wonder Woman style
    [IMG]
    Enchantress style
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  11. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

The closed trenchant I 100% need.
    I also completely agree that we need that Rorschach mask. Preferably with the ability to change the colors so I can go back and forth between Rorschach and The Question. :)

And at least that Thomas Wayne emblem. Preferably the whole thing but I could live with just that emblem.
    • Like x 1
  12. Anri Myst Active Player

I have the Stalwart Defender, Daring Vigilante, and Noble Warrior styles, my chars are female and the symbols are small on the Stalwart Defender and Daring Vigilante, it doesn't show on Noble Warrior at all of course, I've seen people running around with larger symbols though.

I just thought they came from earlier versions of the symbols.
  13. Darth_Andrea Well-Known Player

Basically I think we need Jessica Cruz's Tattoos, both of them, Lantern and Power Ring Please ...

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  14. Leeerooy Well-Known Player

Doggie Dew Dew Pew Pew Styles

15. Halcyon81 Level 30

Most of my ideas are older stuff with a few tweaks.
    Viking Boots without the big kneecap things.
    Barbarian gloves that are similar to the boots.
    I'd also like the eyepatch from the drowned headpiece to be its own face style, preferably the enhanced version with the glow.
    waist pieces similar to Raven or Circe or even longer/wider versions.
    a Bizarro emblem would also be neat.
    also the bandages on the red demons in Pub Crawl duo
    a cybernetic/robotic foot style but only the left or right foot.
    Split Personality boots for female without the heels, also non armored glove and boot covered by sleeve and pant leg if at all possible.
    • Like x 1
  16. MrSpiderDeath New Player

not really a new style, but to be able to buy styles that no one ques up for with quarks like league of assassins head style and stuff like that
  17. Shalandor New Player

I haven't really posted much on the forums before but upon seeing this channel and with my loving the many amazing styles already ingame I thought I'd have my say even if there is little chance to seeing many of these styles added.

Firstly with the awesome Justice League Dark content and the addition of Fate's cloak and belt,would it be possible to see his helmet added as an episode update reward?I know many people would love this(myself included) and it's a very iconic and awe inspiring piece of armor.

As Spedog and others have suggested,a classic open collar slimline chest with a enlarged logo would be fantastic for Super-fans as well as any hero or heroine wanting to flaunt the many logos available in game.

This is one that myself and others have longed for but a pair of authentic looking wonder woman bracelets would be awesome.I've made use of the Sinestro hand style for years but have had to forfit a color slot for the skin tone for years.With a few bracelet styles now ingame it be wonderful to see this added.

While still on the subject of Wonder Woman,A golden lasso on the hip accessory would be a really cool addition as well as being a nifty nod at the amazing amazon.

This one is a little more of a nitpicker but I believe I read in one of the previous posts that one of the devs said they would fix any broken older styles.In that case PLEASE do something about the daring vigilante head.It looks like a melted bat-cowl on any characters head and nothing like the comic book version it was based off.Barbara Gordon's Batgirl is a classic DC character and the game would be richer with her iconic cowl done justice with the ears done correctly and the option to have hair flowing out of the back of it.

On the matter of hairstyles I'm surprised that this hasn't been done already but Superman's famous splitcurl?There's an iconic superhero hairstyle right there.And if possible could we get a long swept-back hairstyle for females?Because nearly every female hairstyle crashes with over a dozen head styles and tiaras and the like.Mera's awesome looking crown?Almost unusable.Batwoman's mask?Your character basically has to be bald or it goes through the hair.I can understand if clipping is a bit too difficult so surely a new hairstyle would be the easier way to go?

Anyway that concludes my wishlist/rant.I do just want to say that I am grateful for the many amazing styles that have already been brought to the game and the hard work that went into them.Here's looking forward to seeing many more.
    • Like x 2
  18. FreyDCUO Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    If we do in fact get this as a style, I would like to see the gold WW logo belt with the skirt leg style and have the belt piece be the Lasso.
    • Like x 2
  19. Darth_Andrea Well-Known Player

So I was messing around with the Character Creator Today, and I started making The Super-Man Of China, I got close (Pic Below), but After searching the wiki for nearly an hour and creating and scrapping for about the same amount of time. Its obvious there are no Hand or Boot Styles in the game currently that match what this character has in the books, some come close but only close.

We needs hands with Exposed Hands with 2 color Bracers. The closest option is the Sinestro Hand style but you still only get 1 color on the bracers and the hands are covered unless you add your skin color as one of the 4 armor color options. Not viable with the Super-Man of China as his costume is 4 colors, 2 shades of Salmon Pink, Yellow and Black. So we needs some new hand styles with at least 2 color options and exposed hands.

The Boots .. While the Tall Classic Style, found in the Character Creator, works perfectly fine, I wouldn't mind a version of them that were tighter to the leg as shown in the Character Picture below.

The Pants, I'm using the normal Quardian Guard legs, it has the right Color separation in about the right place, but again in reference to the Character Picture it's slightly off, and well, the fly is visible. Thank god it's not open, that would be embarrassing. So again a 3 color variant of something like this, lined panels with the panels extending to the middle of the legs on both sides with a lining around them, and preferable a V color Ring around the top that is linked to the color inside the panels.

[IMG]

[IMG]
  20. infinitygauntlt Well-Known Player

Dc Darkstar costumes, more angelic/ Demonic styles including
    New skins, head styles, Horn styles, Claws, Tails.
    • Like x 1