Bonus Catalyst Weekend!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

BONUS CATALYST WEEKEND!

The bonus catalyst weekend is back. Find your catalysts as dropped rewards as you play through select episodes. Also back, free gift! Claim your free Unstable Seal of Completion before the weekend is over.

This weekend – from Thursday, July 11, 2019, through Sunday, July 14, 2019 – catalysts will have a chance to drop in instanced (On Duty) content in Episodes 31-34 (Deluge, Teen Titans: Judas Contract, Atlantis, and Justice League Dark). Catalysts are used for Artifact Breakthrough Ranks.

FREE GIFT: UNSTABLE SEAL OF COMPLETION!

Once you have the catalysts you need, make the most of them with an Unstable Seal of Completion. Seals of Completion guarantee that an Artifact Breakthrough will succeed, no matter the rank. This seal is unstable, though, and will decay after 7 days. Use it as soon as you can!

Players must log in to claim the free gift during this bonus weekend, from Friday, July 12, 2019, through Sunday, July 14, 2019.

PLEASE NOTE: The bonus weekend will begin this Thursday with daily server restarts, the free gift will begin Friday with daily server restarts, and both will last through Sunday to Monday morning.
    • Like x 9
  2. Belthazur Dedicated Player

FANTASTIC!!!!
  3. Liightmare1 Well-Known Player

This is dumb considering we just had one of these at the end of May. When are we getting double xp on nth metal? The last time we had one of these was feb.
    • Like x 6
  4. Danne0075 Well-Known Player

Weird that we're getting this and not a double stabilizer xp yet, didn't we have this just recently while double nth xp was a while back
    • Like x 4
  5. Belthazur Dedicated Player

we
    just had a bonus Stab event weekend...Devs are trying to keep us playing while we wait for word on when we get NEW content
    • Like x 1
  6. gemii Dedicated Player

Didn’t we recently just have a bonus catalyst weekend? It feels like you guys are blatantly skipping over double nth metal weekend at this point.
    • Like x 2
  7. RealTegan Dedicated Player

Meh. Not a big fan of this, since you don't get a catalyst box, which means most of the time you don't get a catalyst you actually need. The seal of completion is nice... pity it decays. I think this won't change what I play over the weekend, and won't get me to run more content. Just not my cuppa.

Thank you, devs. I hope most players get more out of it than I do.
    • Like x 2
  8. Bobby Paul Well-Known Player

To the devs, I think it’s really ****** that you guys haven’t let dis know what going on these days. You guys are so focused on the switch that you do not even have the curtesy to do a twitch about the new stuff that was coming out when we had a 3x mark weekend for JLD. I’m not sure if you guys realize that you are totally treating us veteran plays like red headed step children. You guys just don’t give a f about the players that have got this game to where it is. We as players deserve to have a better development teams and community mangers that will let us know what the hell is going on. This episode is coming to an end and still nothing a out what’s going to happen next?!? Me personally I’m just getting tired of this treatment.

I know you guys (devs) aren’t going to respond but I just thought I would say my piece.
    • Like x 3
  9. casldos New Player

Come on guys we just had a double catalyst weekend a couple of weeks ago...
  10. EconoKnight XIII Legion

I think it’s a good sign that double xp is soon (maybe even next weekend). The big tip off is the unstable seal of completion - they’re encouraging people to use nth within the next 7 days (before a double xp would start).
    • Like x 3
  11. rimvader Well-Known Player

Just wish this could drop in all CR relevant content so leveling lower alts can be encouraged.
    • Like x 2
  12. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Just a Tip for those of you not wanting to burn that unstable SOC up right away, It's a hassle having the gift prompt up, but don't claim it till Sunday sometime. That will give you until next Sunday to use it. 4 more days might be enough time to have a double XP weekend even? Meh..probably not. I'm nowhere near a 140 or 160 jump, so I'll probably just leave mine expire. I'd rather lose the $4 seal than blow a LOT of my saved Nth trying to get up to where it's worth using. If anything I'll bump something up to 60 or 80 and waste it.

Reinheld
    • Like x 2
  13. ShadowSpike97 New Player

Mepps , i have a problem with my game , its not working to get membership with my VISA CARD , always saying me something ERROR , but its all ok , i was using 2-3 cards no one working ?!? .. need help please ! :(
  14. ShadowSpike97 New Player

Mepps need help , my game didnt get money from my card , others card not working too , its 4th month when im with out membership .. i was trying every week , u can see that if u want , why i cant get membership or DLC, only with paysafe working .. no cheance to get membership with paysafe .. please need help , mepps !:(
  15. Irvynnge Loyal Player

danged if you do. danged if you don't.

thanks, guys. won't be running any of the content, but a free seal's a free seal. cheers.
  16. metro2k Well-Known Player

how boring!!
    • Like x 1
  17. Kylewilkins New Player

I've said it before and I keep saying it, "Why does everything have to be for the High CR level, Why can't anything be for EVERYONE including the lower CR level players?"
  18. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

There's a large comic-focused convention going on next week, where news might travel farther than any random Thursday. Just saying.
    • Like x 13
  19. recoil2 Dedicated Player

how can low CR players NOT use this? are they not leveling their artifacts too? 45 CR or 270 CR a player still needs catalysts, source marks, seals, etc for artifacts, gear, and augments to rank and improve; so yes this is effectively for everybody. in fact i can think of only one way this would help low CR early tier players and that's if......and i'm just spit balling aloud here...... they dropped like they used to with the tier/raid & alert specific catalysts so it's easier to get exactly what we need per tier instead of random catalysts per tier.
  20. ArtRageous New Player

I think his point is Low level CR's can only do the JLD event missions to participate in this, not that Cats aren't good for all CR.
    Episodes 31-34 (Deluge, Teen Titans: Judas Contract, Atlantis, and Justice League Dark)

So yeah, low level CRs wont have the same access to all the bonus content as high Level CR players.
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.