Noob questions about water.

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Elicoor, Jun 18, 2019.

1. Elicoor New Player

Hi I am just getting to the end of the story with my water dps character and I have few questions.
    First what artifacts should I be using for aoe dps water, and when should I focus on leveling them up after a certain cr or now? Especially with the whole catalyst cache thing.
    Second what would be a good loadout/rotation? Any help would be much appreciated!
  2. SalviMex Active Player

Well i run solar amp,soul cloak and tetrahedron or grimorium

Also theres sadly no single target loadout and the ones that are single target like torrent are garbage
  3. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

Perhaps this will answer all the questions you have

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...aler-guide-series-videos.299222/#post-4185346
  4. AquamantheKing Level 30

Hey Incipidous, why are you using High Tide and Bubble after you hit Shark Frenzy? Wouldn't that defeat the purpose? You aren't getting the crit from High Tide + Shark Frenzy or the extra damage from Bubble. I'm not home so I can't test this loadout so I'm hoping you answer before I leave work, if not I'll test it myself.

I myself use:
    Drown clipped with High Tide
    Bubble clipped into Aqualance(or vice versa, I forget which clips into the other)
    2x Tsunami Strike combos to reset High Tide
    And which ever Whirlpool or the flight 25% supercharge.
    Repeat until you get your supercharge back. Pop the supercharge whenever you get it if you're using the flight supercharge, if Whirlpool just pop it when you see fit. But if you have a Max bar just pop it because you could be regaining more supercharge by then instead of filling an already full bar.

My artifacts are Grimorium, Solar Amplifier, Eye of Gemini.