Can higher CRs get more source marks in older content?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ThePhilosophy, Jul 9, 2019.

1. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

I have no problem running older content, but I'm not getting anything out of it except 1 to 3 source marks and knowing I helped new players beat a raid that would've turned into people leaving for an hour with a massive scorecard that you cant scroll down on.....

But anyways...maybe the extra option in the loot picker for source marks.

Otherwise I'm getting a loot window that will literally have ONE base item.

I dont decorate my base.......can i sell the base item? Oh it's only 19,000? Sweet I'll add that to my 200mil.....
  2. myandria Item Storage

Haha..LOL :D

I just suggested something similar to this in another post..

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...e-being-punished-for-playing-the-game.302944/
    • Like x 1
  3. Al Uzza Active Player

I agree I don’t understand why they don’t allow for everyone to get the marks. Especially now since older marks are used to buy armor or styles that one already progressed from, so it’s not like it’s going to help you progress at your current CR for end game players. This would also definitely motivate people to run older content and end this death of the game section where you have to wait for hours.
  4. Rejchadar Inquisitor

Oh, I think the developers will agree to increase the number of marks ... if you agree to increase the price of catalist ...5 times ... do you understand that the increase in available marks will affect the purchase of seals and RB?
    • Like x 1
  5. Rainnifer Committed Player

That sounds like a reasonable trade-off if it means getting more players to actually want to play the old content, you should be earning more marks anyways so I'm sure it balances out.
    • Like x 1