Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Agreed. And that would be amazing for any double weapon. Whether it’s guns or dual wield, it would be great to decide the colors independently.
    • Like x 2
  2. Spiros78 New Player

I have noticed, that most chest styles, similar to the Electric, are covering the neck. To my preference, i don't like neck coverage, so i want to ask, to have those styles, in two avaiable designs, with and without neck cover. Simple to be done and fast.
    • Like x 3
  3. RokVar Active Player

I would love a youthful skin that doesn't have freckles. I'd also like to see Superboy's leather jacket.
    • Like x 2
  4. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I'd like to expand on that and specify that it needs the ability to attach emblems and not automatically be an El emblem. After all, we have several Superman emblems that could take the place of the "missing" emblem. This would also help fill the complaint that so many of our newer styles have the inability to attach emblems.
    • Like x 1
  5. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

While other styles come with an emblem. I love the Vengeful Surgeon coat, but it has an H emblem on the chest. What a waste of a great style item ruining it by narrowing it down to toons with H names or just hoping while you wear it nobody really sees it. Same with the Armored Detective chest style with the RR logo on it. I'd have made the chest item all emblem friendly, and then put the RR emblem as another available style item to get along with the rest of the Armored Detective set.
    • Like x 3
  6. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Good idea. The armor being the one with the iconic emblem and making just a secondary style (for same or less price) that has an optional emblem slot. Putting it in that order because it is only reasonable to put the fixed emblem item in the armor because it’s based on them.
    After all, sometimes I wanna look iconic. sometimes I don’t. Armor has real iconic emblems, secondaries don’t.
    • Like x 1
  7. Marrow Active Player

[IMG]

Bring the Two-Face face style to current users. It's been 8 years since the Sony outage we don't need to keep this locked.
    • Like x 1
  8. Krossssss Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    PLEASE PLEASE
    • Like x 3
  9. Krossssss Well-Known Player

and please the guns for Grim [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  10. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

I love that Superman one my tank would rock that look
    • Like x 3
  11. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

I want a football uniform police uniform cheer leader uniform and track uniform for my toons civilian identities
    • Like x 1
  12. Anri Myst Active Player

The hair from the time torn Wonder Woman, or just all the old justice league costume styles would be great, also ravens boots, riddlers mask, echo and querys masks and boots. Normal heels, and heeled sandals, a sword sheath on a belt, a whip/rope on a belt. A basic shirt, a shirt with a tie, no question mark on it.

Some way to hide the "thong" when wearing ancient divine sorceress legs, I understand its for modestys sake, so have the bits you need to cover be covered under the loin cloth instead of around it.

The old Meras style, the one shes wearing when you do the mission with martian manhunter when circe has replaced her. Muscle tops for male characters, the traditional pants outside the costume style, more short capes, I like the new shazam one but I would like a short version as well.

Masks more like Batgirls mask with the eyes showing and hair coming from underneath instead of totally concealed.
  13. Mr700 New Player

I would love to have an elite style vendor and the only way to buy them is to buy a complete set of the regular gear first or something of the sort
  14. Anri Myst Active Player

Trenchcoats, leather jackets, short jackets and other types of coats as back styles, so I can use them with other chest styles to mix and match.

Corsets without weird dog collars, no need to makr them shiny either, no need for bondage styles, just a normal corset will do if I can use a coat to go with it as a back style.
  15. GJGBlackDragon Dedicated Player

Ok, we have requested this like a ton of times in the past, oh well, here we go again:

I want the Batman armor from the Family Reunion alternate reality Gotham.

Yes, I want it, give it to me!!

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  16. recoil2 Dedicated Player

shouldn't be too difficult, just need the shoulders, cowl, and back/cape which all seem similar to past styles; good news is you can already accomplish and acquire the gloves via the darkdefender vambrace glove style briefing from the very same episode.
    • Like x 2
  17. GJGBlackDragon Dedicated Player

I have the gloves, but I will love the rest of the style pieces. The Batman logo in the chest piece is unique and not found in any other style in the game (plus it got a great muscle definition).
    • Like x 2
  18. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

My usual drowned earth wonder woman request

[IMG]

Wonder Woman's new tiara from in game

[IMG]

The mew ingame tiara with witchmarked design

[IMG]

and a superman Style
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  19. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

We need another round of Crime Syndicate Style Sets so y'all can finish what ya started!

First up, ULTRAMAN. It's high time you finished his Style Set, starting with the ULTRA KRYPTONIAN CHEST STYLE (AKA open-collared Kryptonian Shirt) with an EXTRA LARGE EMBLEM MESH that players have been requesting for 8½ years!

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

But y'all can skip the "waffle knit texture" the NPC version has for the Player Character version. In fact, that would make it less useful, as it then wouldn't match the Elaborate Slimline Legs that give us the Ultra Kryptonian Boots:

[IMG]

We also still need Ultraman's Belt. To finish it off, make an actual Ultra Kryptonian Boots Foot Style and you're done! ;)

And while you're at it, I'm sure a decent number of players wouldn't object to having a Superwoman Style Set to go with their Superwoman Emblem! ;)
    • Like x 2
  20. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

I know this has been asked for before but can you please separate the beard styles to allow for more customizations with hairstyles. Full beard, full beard stubble, goatee, goatee stubble, mustache, and sideburns. I love the short curly Ombre hair and got it for four of my toons, actually I got all 9 hairstyles from the Kryptonian time capsules for all 6 of my toons but 4 use short curly Ombre and two use asymmetrical mohawk, but would love to have with a stubble beard and with a goatee.
    • Like x 3