Glowing

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Elijah Seed, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Elijah Seed Well-Known Player

I have been looking for the Glowing Material AND the Glowing Aura to add to my styles and have been disappointed in my search. I did find both (one each) on the broker some days ago, one for 75 million cash and the other for 100 million. I'm guessing those prices either reflect the demand for these items OR they are an Idiot Test to see who is stupid enough to pay that much for them. If it is the former I wonder if it might be possible for Mepps or whoever is in charge of these items to add them to the store for purchase for Daybreak Cash?

Please?

Thank you.
  2. willflynne 10000 Post Club

You might be out of luck going that route. I can't remember for sure (and don't have time to check) but I think the Glowing mat and aura were exclusive to the Resurgence Mega Capsules, and if they were then the chances of them coming around through the Marketplace might be seriously lessened.

Otherwise the only other way they might return is through the Second Chance/Booster Gold TC vendors for Quarks.
    • Like x 2
  3. Elijah Seed Well-Known Player

Thank you. I will look for them should this happen. I just hope I have the cash.
  4. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Sadly they were only available for a short while. Which is why the prices are so high on the Broker, they are pretty rare by now.

The only place you can get them is on the Broker now.

Although you can get the modular Glowing aura in the aura power box on the Quarks vendor.

5. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Unfortunately, with currency inflation on the broker over the past couple of years, $100 million is a relatively small amount of money. Anything of value costs at least tens of millions, if not a few hundred million, nowadays.

On the plus side, you can sell anything of value for millions and thus make many tens of millions in the course of a single day.