Acrobatics wall climbing

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by 9001BPM, Jun 1, 2019.

1. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

It’s like certain animations for moving in certain directions across walls have gone missing, I look like I’m going backwards when I go across walls in certain directions. Another ugly visual bug that will never be fixed I suppose.
    • Like x 1
  2. Red Raptor Active Player

I hope more people respond to this post. I see alot of people moving backwards.
    • Like x 1
  3. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Unfortunately they seldom make time to fix these visual niggles. :(
  4. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

Can you record it on video?
  5. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Yeah, watch this space.
  6. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Ok that was quicker than I thought it was gonna be.

7. Red Raptor Active Player

• Like x 1
  8. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Absolutely no response as I expected. Couldn’t I have been wrong, just once?
  9. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

I tried it and can't do it. Maybe you can describe the button inputs needed?

And don't expect any fix anytime soon. Some take months or years until they fix it.
  10. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

It’s just crawling across the wall to the left makes you look like you’re going backwards. There’s no secret to it. Entire animation frames have gone missing. Did you not see the videos?

And please don’t remind me of how long this will have probably take. I’d hope that all the time capsule and booster bundle money would pay for additional staff but apparently not. :(
  11. Red Raptor Active Player

Not hard to duplicate. Toggle on the movement mode and move back and forth horizontally on a vertical surface.

I first reported this on May 23rd. I had not been having the issue the week prior. The response from the issue tracker appears to acknowledge that it's a known issue but it still hasn't been assigned to a Dev at Daybreak for further review. Perhaps a fresh set of eyes on the issue is in order.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

The night I noticed this, my league mates couldn't duplicate what was happening to my acrobatics toons, now it's on every acrobatics character I've seen lately.
  12. Red Raptor Active Player

@Batuba please take a look at this one
  13. Red Raptor Active Player

PLEASE HELP! THANKS IN ADVANCE!
  14. Red Raptor Active Player

@Batuba Wallflower is absolutely right. I started using the new skin human skins about the same time I first made the bug report. I switched back to the youthful skin and Acrobatics wall-climbing works the way it's supposed to. Please help.