Dev Discussion GU95: Survival Mode Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Millbarge, May 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Millbarge Developer

Thanks for playing Survival Mode! Feel free to leave any feedback or issues you find while playing.

-Millbarge

Known Issues:
    • Villain version does not have Calculator taunting you.
    • There is an issue as to when the Respite is offered after defeating bosses.
    • Like x 2
  2. Luke© Well-Known Player

Found bugs so far:
    Vampire Lord is randomly healing up to 100%
    Minotaur's charge isnt over, even if he stopped running. When he jumps at the tank after running, he'll get oneshot.
  3. Yaiba Committed Player

There is no red skull for Lex's attacks, compared to his solo version (T3 challenge), he does have one (bunker buster, etc), I know this is not really a big issue but the amount of pickup I had during that fight was insane...
    • Like x 2
  4. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

Lex comes out and I fall through the map....
  5. Hollow Gohan Well-Known Player

Same issue with past raids like Ultimate Soldier, Machine, and even SG/FotA these past few weeks is occurring in SM, and that is significant lag for each person in the instance. After a certain time period of being in there (after 30 minutes for us) weapon combos, going into stealth, etc become very inconsistent due to the lag. Relogging and requeuing helps for the short term, but i fear at high rounds when it takes longer, it is going to be a considerably annoying experience just because of this.
    • Like x 2
  6. Elusian Crowd Control

When he laughs at someone that person has to get out of range. Th Bunker Buster will fail and be placed on Lex position, while the beam still happens but does no damage.
    • Like x 1
  7. Elusian Crowd Control

Was an add out? He only heals up for us with the Wolf add out who has a healing mechanic.
  8. Heywiar Committed Player

There is a BAD glitch where people are managing to get up to 8 people into the instance and getting to the higher 20's. This is something that has to be fixed.
    • Like x 5
  9. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

I got pulled into a group that had six people and I got out of there fast . I have zero idea how they did it and I don't want to know.
    • Like x 4
  10. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

Witnessed this today!
    • Like x 1
  11. Millbarge Developer

These instances are being shut down before they get to the first progress point on all servers.
    There is a fix that is in the works and will be pushed Live soon™.

-Millbarge
    • Like x 7
  12. Heywiar Committed Player

I appreciate your quick reply and thank you for confirming everything!
  13. Millbarge Developer

Millbarge says it's true
    • Like x 2
  14. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Will ppl be awarded the crown for this glitch plz tell me no
    • Like x 1
  15. Millbarge Developer

They didn't make it very far :)

-Millbarge
    • Like x 3
  16. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Ok :)
    • Like x 1
  17. geoforcee100 Well-Known Player

on round 8 minataur does to much damage after his charge he is lunge and range attack if you are close to him will one shot you from the screenshots below:
    ranged:
    [IMG]
    melle:
    [IMG]
  18. Gale Reaper Dedicated Player

Will confirm Minotaur bugs.

If he charges into an empty wall, which he will do a lot cause chains don't spawn fast enough, his next attack will apply the full bullrush damage to that attack, 100% one shotting anyone. He also randomly seems to lunge non-tanks without a tell or a time to react.
  19. Brother Allen Loyal Player

It is possible to avoid the one shot. The way to do so is for the Tank to Aggro the Minotaur as he is charging, then move to the opposite side, wait for him to get in range and jump or lunge out of the way as he is lunging the Tank. His lunge will miss the Tank completely. We died A LOT on Round 8 figuring this out and even went as far as to 2 Tank Round 8 to be safe. However, on Round 18, I was able to use the above listed tactic in order to solo Tank the entire round and we did not die once during the Round.

All that being said, while the tactic works, it is obvious the lunge is hitting harder than intended and should be fixed. We believe that the lunge is double ticking because it shows up in the combat log back to back upon landing which results in a one-shot.
    • Like x 1
  20. Gale Reaper Dedicated Player

Not dying once in r18? So how do you prevent the random lunges to dps/heals/trolls? (not related to bullrush bug)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.