Livestream Preview: New Booster Bundle!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Livestream Preview: Booster Bundle

Join us tomorrow, Wednesday, May 29, 2019, for a livestream preview of the next Booster Bundle. Looking for something to do while you're waiting for the servers to come back up with GU95 and Survival Mode? We got you.

The livestream will begin at 9AM PT, May 29, 2019.
    • What: Booster Bundle Preview
    • When: May 29, 2019 @ 9AM PT
    • Where: The official DCUO Twitch channel
    Join us in chat with your related questions!
    • Like x 12
  2. Eve YouTuber

Awesome news! Set my alarm!
    • Like x 1
  3. trashman805 New Player

Nice can’t wait!
  4. Mr. Awesome Well-Known Player

What typically comes in booster bundles again. I know they are a great value. I just kinda forgot what they came with
    • Like x 1
  5. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Thank you for giving us timely advance warning of the preview here on the forums as an Announcement.
    • Like x 1
  6. Batrederik Dedicated Player

i can't wait :)
  7. Anak Panah Well-Known Player

8. KidSuperBoy Well-Known Player

I would love to join you all tomorrow but I'll be going for a ride on my Godfall Cycle. I may catch the stream in route. Good day.
  9. KidSuperBoy Well-Known Player

10. KidSuperBoy Well-Known Player

11. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Can you guys start adding time-stamps to your reuploads of your livestreams?

Like Time-Stamp: XX Cosmetic here.
    Time Stamp at 6:05: X Material here.

I'm always at work whenever these things happen, and I just don't have the patience to scroll through when you guys actually get to showing off what X cosmetic or Y cosmetic looks like.

Not trying to sound disrespectful, just saying time-stamps would be convenient.
  12. ChillCat Loyal Player

SUPER GREAT!!!
  13. Millefune PSN Well-Known Player

14. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Yes.
    • Like x 1
  15. Mr. Awesome Well-Known Player

I got the reward box but itvdidnt let me choose. Does it depend on if its one of the chroma's?
  16. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

You will randomly get auras or the chroma box. IF you get the chroma box, you can choose which color set of chromas you want.
    • Like x 1
  17. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

So, Im at work and I don't see the livestream, and Im kind of eager to see what rewards we get from the BB. Can anyone shed some light or post some pictures of the rewards, and what and all comes inside. Is it worth it?
  18. Heliotropix Well-Known Player

so how do you turn the universally annoying alert system off? i hate it. can't find a toggle.
  19. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

Mepps, is the Booster Bundle going to be added to the loyalty vendor?
  20. recoil2 Dedicated Player

depends, we got channel filling materials like everybody was asking for, but the channels the material colors apply to are locked. we also got several color variants of already existing auras primarily the tesla one. that's pretty much it from what i could see.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.