Downtime Server Downtime - May 1, 2019 - Game Update 94

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Game Update 94

All servers will be taken offline at 5:30AM PT on May 1, 2019, to launch Game Update 94. Downtime may last up to 8 hours.

Game Update 94 features the spring seasonal event, new player character skins, mentor refreshes, Source Marks, and the universal tier vendor.

The full update notes will be posted in the Live Update Notes forum when they are available tomorrow.

Update: All worlds are now online.
    • Like x 13
  2. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Cheers for the early heads up. :)
    • Like x 6
  3. Brad Sisto Well-Known Player

The Consolidation of AF3 to Deluge shoud NOT BE GOING LIVE with all the concerns brought up by the community. You should be listening to your Customers and Player Base instead of Ignoring our concerns and 'monitoring' after the change is done.
    • Like x 10
  4. Jevnaker New Player

It is going live tomorrow and i haven't been able to test it for more than a single day.
    • Like x 1
  5. SkullGang Devoted Player

No changes to CR relevancy regarding marks ? Welp.
    • Like x 3
  6. JackUSPS Well-Known Player

SUPER GREAT!!!
    • Like x 1
  7. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Boy that would be nice, wouldn't it? But the fact is when content goes on test, they've already made up their minds that it's going to happen - we have no say in the matter. The only reason they use test is to identify glitches. It's not at all for input on content. That (asking for suggestions on content) does not happen ever.
    • Like x 6
  8. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

So as the dlcs get older the marks will get transferred to source marks?
    • Like x 2
  9. LoganCaron Active Player

You know what would be cool..a renown vendor..or put renowns in market place..so hard to get Titan renowns!!! XD
    • Like x 1
  10. Phantom Supreme New Player

Hopefully update has fix to hardlight shield
  11. Phantom Supreme New Player

Hopefully update has hardlight shield fix
  12. SkullGang Devoted Player

That seems to be the plan.
    • Like x 2
  13. Darth Jafo Well-Known Player

For the older content they should let duos and alerts earn at least a little renown. Not much of course, but at least something. Just like it did with the first duos
  14. LoganCaron Active Player

that would be a good idea
  15. SkullGang Devoted Player

Or purchasable commendations. Thats how I levelled up renown back in the day.
    • Like x 1
  16. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

well, if war-torn wasnt dead already, this should put the old horse out of its misery
    • Like x 7
  17. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Titans renown was always hard. Machine Elite is is one of, if not THE most difficult raids in the game and it was practically impossible to find a group that could beat it. The fact that it was pretty much required for every group member to have two 23 augments and that it took twice as many catalysts, two of which only dropped in elite, to breakthrough to 23 didn't help. Then, it was almost as hard to find a group that could beat Tera as it was to find a group that could beat Machine. Most of the players I know, even top OP players, were only getting 400 renown a week.

All that being said, you can't honestly want renown to be able to be purchased by anybody, do you? What would be the point of elite raids?
    • Like x 5
  18. LoganCaron Active Player

this game is alredy a cash cow..so putting it on marketplace at a high price could be a good solution..whats the point of putting out a elite raid nobody can do then or wont do..and actually im just a dreamer thats all XD
    • Like x 1
  19. SkullGang Devoted Player

Well with how they are effectively killing old content you're gonna need a way to combat that to get renown. Even if you have to make it expensive it could work.
    • Like x 2
  20. ThaWizDB New Player

Well that’s what separates elitist players from just good/decent players. I will never understand why people just keep trying to make this game so easy for everyone. People spend a lot of money on this game, and do you think it’s fair for those people that can actually get the “hard” content done? I don’t think it is honestly. If you can’t complete the raid, get better. It’s just as simple as that. That’s why they call it ELITE. It’s for ELITIST players. But that’s just my opinion.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.