Livestream Preview: Game Update 94

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 19, 2019.

1. myandria Item Storage

Circe would adore you for that and expect your utmost obedience.:D
    • Like x 1
  2. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

I want Circe and Wonder Woman's new armor now. They look so awesome and could totally see combining pieces of the two armors for my main Wiccan and his evil dopplgänger Warlock.
  3. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

I don't know about YouTube, where I'm sure it will be Real Soon Now, but it was available on Twitch the moment the cast ended.
  4. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

Yeah I figured that out after I posted but thank you for the information
    • Like x 1
  5. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

It’s the change in body proportions I don’t like, because I just don’t like that being messed with on an already established character, full stop. I certainly won’t miss her old outfit though, she looked like she charged by the hour.
  6. Deathsaurus Well-Known Player

Press F for Circe.
  7. EconoKnight XIII Legion

What can get lost is the character. Many superheroes are celebrities who walk the red carpet every day. They wear those outlandish outfits for attention just like stars going to the Oscars. The one color full body panel body suit on the new Circe - more military than glam. It just doesn’t fit.

The modern Poison Ivy represented in the new spring style - that fits the celebrity idea. It looks stylish and would get attention.
  8. Brother Allen Loyal Player

I have to say that I love all the updated character models. I especially love the Source Mark conversion. Looking very forward to this GU.
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Replay is up here:

• Like x 4
  10. Brother Allen Loyal Player

The actress, Michelle Forbes, that does her voice is pretty damn good looking actually. lol. She was amazing as the villain in the second season of True Blood.
    • Like x 2
  11. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

Stupid question (cause I can’t find the answer)... aside from the Spring event stuff, when does this go live (actual game not test server)?
  12. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

May 1 at the latest, assuming nothing changes.
    • Like x 3
  13. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

Quick note. Wonder Woman's eagle faces the other way and missing the stars on the war skirt
    • Like x 3
  14. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

QUESTION: So with the marks changes, are there still 'relevancy' windows?...i.e. right now, at 260, I can run AF3 and get AF3 marks(10 marks for a raid), but not MoV. I can run Corrupted Gotham content and get both (essentially 20 marks for a raid 10+10). I know the episode marks are only going up till 31, but it sounds like that will move as we progress. If we get one unified set of marks, and I run AF3 content, will I still get marks of any sort? If I then get on my CR 180 toon, who is 'in relevancy' now, he would get both AF3 and MoV....will he get double 'source marks' compared to my 260....assuming I get any at 260?

COMMENTS: On the style updates it seems as though the game is getting very 'PC' (no pun intended). I get it, some people might not like a half naked Cerce running around (although many do), so you are covering her up....this follows getting rid of her transition screen shot....and then Poison Ivy and Power Girl. How long till I can't have my villain running around in her underwear? Maybe a enforced 'wrap' like at a Amish beach? Is the 'hot girl' factor in this game really that much of a sticking point for people?

As far as the skins go...they do look nicer, but lets call it what it is...."Ethnicity 'Caucasian'....Ethnicity 'African Decent'....Ethnicity 'Asian/Latino'"....and there is nothing wrong with that. I think it's nice that everyone is represented if they want it, but own the change and name it how you are changing it. When are you adding some different body types? No love for the fat guys/girls?

Nice add on the 'distance and direction' marker. Not sure how much it will help the seasoned player, but for the noobs...especially in the "Hall of Confusion" it should be a good add.

No comment on the tune up on Wonder Woman....My Wonder Woman will always be Linda Carter, so anything off of that is....meh.

Maybe you don't agree with my comments, but I would appreciate an answer on the question about marks.

Reinheld
  15. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Yes, relevancy will work just like it does now on pre-27 content on the just-transitioned 27-31. Once the content transitions, the reward becomes source marks and alternate reward box, like all the episodes before. Vendors are updated to account for this transition.
    • Like x 1
  16. Dazz-252 Committed Player

The skins look great, much needed. Hopefully, in the future we'll see updates to the rest of the skins or even better, new skins entirely.

I'm liking the new Botanical style too, as I am still using the Thorned Flexsuit from T2.5 days, although it is kinda weird that the leaf designs do not wrap around her vaginal regions lol as the Thorned Flexsuit does because you know we're going to make the body skin colour, so it'll just look weird.

Great quality of life updates too.
  17. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

The eagle head bothers me as well, stars... I can get behind losing them.
    I know they're basically saying it's not based on the movie version but... we all know every single modern version of her outfit are modelled after that, and some made almost no changes to it *cough* Jenny Frison *cough* (still gorgeous though) Personally I like Liam Sharp's variation best, but having Nicola's tiara design there (and done in the right ratio!) is pretty cool in of itself.
  18. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

So unlike now where I get 10 AF3 marks + 10 MoV if I'm in relevancy (if doing OLY or GOM at say CR180)...I'd get 10 Source marks + 10 Source marks? Then out of relevancy I'd get 10 Source marks + Alternate rewards box?

Just trying to clarify.

Reinheld
  19. darth_paul Dedicated Player

The three human skins have always been 1.) Caucasian, 2.) African, and 3.) Asian. It's just that now you can actually tell the difference better.
    • Like x 2
  20. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Special currency is ending with this update, so from what I understand it’ll be source marks only when you 180 (in range). But when you out of it, you’ll only receive a reward box.

I’m not sure if it’s double the source marks, wanna say it won’t