Where to get assassin time capsule for the mask of the dusk?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by De Hei, Apr 15, 2019.

1. De Hei Active Player

I really looked some guides ect., but no idea if i can get this capsule anymore to get the chance for the unique artifacts... anybody can help me?
    Or have the SHAZAM - capsules a small chance to get that capsule too?

Ty for any help.
  2. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

The AssTC wasn't that long ago, am sure there are players who still have a few
  3. Brother Allen Loyal Player

You can buy the Assassin Time Capsule from the broker. Just search for Assassin Time Capsule and it should pop up.
    • Like x 1
  4. De Hei Active Player

have a german client... isnt that easy. There is no 100% translation for that capsul...

maybe anybody is knowing a guy, who would sell me 1 of this capsuls?
  5. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Not sure how to translate it to German directly, but go to broker and act like you were going to sell one of your Shazam Time Capsules. Whatever it puts in the broker search for German for "Shazam Time Capsule", it's the part that's not "Shazam". (Google translate shows "Shazam-Zeitkapsel"....but maybe the game isn't translating it right....but it should translate it the same as the other TCs) Then you should be able to trim off the 'Shazam-' part and search re-search. Assassin TCs show things in them like "Court of Owls Mask Collection" or "Luminous Gaze" or "Cloak of shadows Collection" when you hover over them, or click triangle to view details. Right now I see them on US broker for around 30K.

I'd sell you one too, but I'm guessing you are EU.

Reinheld
  6. De Hei Active Player

ty man.. i took a look and nobody is selling this capsul...
  7. Plowed In Loyal Player

The Quark vendor has both the Eyes of the Dusk and also the artifacts themselves as a workaround, if I’m not mistaken.
  8. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

He can't buy the eyes of the dusk until he has the feat. This is mainly for alts where you buy the feat, then want the style or to get the components that drop to get the other artifacts. Still need to open one at some point.

Reinheld
    • Like x 1
  9. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Well if you can find a way to get it from US to EU, I'll give you one. Think I have a stack of 700 or something. PM me in game if you can find a way to move it over there.

Reinheld
  10. Plowed In Loyal Player

Could he buy the artifacts directly?
  11. Jafin 10000 Post Club

What's your in game name? I'm on EU, I'm sure I have a ton of spares on my characters so I can mail you some.
  12. De Hei Active Player

I write you tomorrow. I think DeHei, similar like here, but not sure. I am not at home actually ;)
  13. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Don't think so, but I could be wrong on the eyes. You definitely cannot buy the artifacts without the feat, but you might be able to buy the eyes. I just checked an alt that I have never bought feats or opened caps on, and he has the ability to buy the eyes from the vendor. Maybe it's reading the fact I have it done on the main on that account, but I have it on all my accounts on 1 toon at least, so I can't rule that out. On the alt, I cannot buy artifact. I believe you can on an alt if you bought the feat to 'build' the artifacts, but I think that triggers you getting it in the mail anyway...so not sure the purpose other than if you scrapped it at one time and now want a replacement.

Bottle city soder and the rest of the Kryptonian artifacts are tradable, so there you can buy on one account/toon and send off to avoid getting the feat or opening caps for sure.

Of course if he could just buy the eyes from the vendor, I'm not sure why he'd be looking to get the TC.

Reinheld
  14. De Hei Active Player

My in game name is also ' De Hei ' like here. I just would need 1 capsule. That would be really cool from you
  15. Jafin 10000 Post Club

No problem. I'm at work right now so won't be online for about another eight hours but I'll send you one when I get on.
  16. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Oh, sorry. I just saw in another thread that you play on Xbox. :/ I'm on PC so I can't send one to you. My apologies.
  17. De Hei Active Player

I could buy 10 assassins capsules now 2 hours ago for a fair Price. I am happy now. Ty for helping ;-)
    • Like x 2