PC Client Crashing Multiple Times Daily- US Server Instability

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Iconic Simulation, Mar 30, 2019.

1. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

I used to have the games client crash maybe once a week but its been crashing every hour since the new episode dropped. We had a thread up that the devs got info from to fix the issues in general before the dlc came. Its even worse now with the dlc and its annoying knowing ill be forced from the game 40 to 60 minutes after I relog back online.
    • Like x 8
  2. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

I never had to log out yesterday, since I crashed over 20 times, and thus could take a break whenever it happened
  3. Heywiar Committed Player

I'm not the only one experiencing these. I rarely crash but I've been crasing around 7 times a day since this update.
  4. Proxystar #Perception

Yeah I think I crashed about 6 times yesterday, got worse with this DLC.

You'll just go to move around in the WT and the game will freeze and crash report comes up, you'll go to load your inventory and then close it, crash report comes up.

Everyone I know is also complaining of 5+ crashes a day.
    • Like x 4
  5. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Not only on Us side I also had Quiet a few crashes on EU side after the episode came.
  6. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

They need to fix whats wrong on their end. We give them all this info both on the forums and on the crash error window and this still goes on.
    • Like x 2
  7. RealTegan Dedicated Player

Three times today, once in the middle of a raid. I'm getting really tired of these crashes.
    • Like x 3
  8. High Troller Loyal Player

just flying to the hall of doom phase shifter after a warp hq sometimes causes a crash as well.

------------------

earlier today, i logged into my toon and the game immediately exited as if i typed in /exit in the chat box.

also crashed during trexlight stream last night on twitch.
    • Like x 1
  9. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

Yea I could count on 1 hand the number of times ive crashed in 8 years of playing but in the past few weeks I have gotten about 10-15 crash reports from Live & Test Server and its just like opening inventory to put a trinket on and then 10sec later will be a crash report. Zero lag just straight crash report.
    • Like x 6
  10. Brit Loyal Player

I used to just crash daily.

Now it's multiple times daily.

It's pretty annoying, but given that I can't even remember the last time I was able to play for 6 hours without a crash, I just figured it was an intended feature.
    • Like x 2
  11. High Troller Loyal Player

i don't really crash on test... live is more unstable surpisingly
  12. Draconiano Committed Player

I always crash on TTS bosses, it's a shame that I waste 15 minutes killing adds and when I get to the bosses I get a crash.
    • Like x 2
  13. Heywiar Committed Player

Yeah, it really sucks! DC's crash reports force me to reset my PC totally.
  14. Zneeak Devoted Player

I brought this up in an earlier thread, have had no issues for little more than a week but after the new episode launched I've started crashing with Client error-popup window again, up to 4 times a day at most.
  15. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

You wont have to if you play windowed but yeah these crashes happen so often I would figure the files alone taken with the crash report would be sufficient.
  16. Draconiano Committed Player

I used to reset my PC (now I play on windowed mode) but I found a way to close the game. Press Windows key + Tab, at the top left click "New desktop" go there then Ctrl + Alt + Supr and close DCuo.
  17. Heywiar Committed Player

Yeah, I try and do the windows button with tab but it glitches and gets stuck on the tab select.
    I hate playing in windowed but I might have to until this gets fixed.
  18. iNeoN Active Player

I've been crashing at least 2 times a day befor this DLC, now I've been crashing 5 - 6 times. I love loading the game, picking my character, load into game, CRASH.
  19. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

I've just been signing out of Windows and signing back in, but there's about little chance the other seven members of a raid, let alone a bounty group, would sit around waiting for over five for me to return, so it's most annoying when playing with other people, of course.
    • Like x 1
  20. MiniCake Level 30

Why In the hell does this Always happens after a big update or dlc Drop .Is there A tech reason behind this and if it's not the crashes then it's bugs like invisible bosses. I just don't get why this happens after big updates or when a new dlc drops.
    • Like x 1