Downtime Server Downtime - March 28, 2019 - Justice League Dark

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Episode 34: Justice League Dark

All servers will be taken offline at 5:30AM PT on March 28, 2019, to launch Episode 34: Justice League Dark. Downtime may last up to 10 hours.

Justice League Dark is a new event and episode set in the midst of a terrifying invasion of magic and demons, featuring otherworldly locations and mysteries. Zatanna, John Constantine, Shazam, and more of your favorite magic experts need your help if Gotham City is to survive this threat.

The event content will be available to all players level 10 and up, while the end-game episode content will be available to members or available in the marketplace.

The full update notes will be posted in the Live Update Notes subforum when available.
    • Like x 9
  2. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Whoohooo, something to do.

Oh wait, super great?
    • Like x 1
  3. BackintheSaddle Active Player

Please tell me these raids aren’t boring, easy, extremely high hp, well, everything boss fight raids.
  4. recoil2 Dedicated Player

far from it from what i've seen on test, prepare to get medeival and colonial on their hineys XD. werewolves, demons, lovecraftian entities, evil emo pilgrims the whole 9+ yards XD.
    • Like x 4
  5. Rainnifer Committed Player

So this means I actually wont have time to do the weekly Atlantis that is supposed to unlock tonight?
    EDIT: Never mind I had my time zones mixed up
    • Like x 1
  6. BackintheSaddle Active Player

Hope you’re right. The last couple dlc raids have been very boring.
    • Like x 1
  7. Drathmor Unwavering Player

one of the reasons to never get on test unless its for a new power
    • Like x 1
  8. Ekart Committed Player

Servers are going down soon and still no Update Notes. Again.
  9. myandria Item Storage

Why should there be Update Notes when the game hasn't been updated yet, especially if they decided to make last minute changes due to test server feedback? That is REALLY putting the cart before the horse.
  10. BrenoGilmour New Player

It would be nice to have the nostalgic new dlc background for player select
    • Like x 2
  11. Jords21 Well-Known Player

Going to be awesome can’t wait
    • Like x 1
  12. Earth742 Well-Known Player

oof. Well, at least I was able to get one more alt through the 1st alert of Atlantis (yes I was way behind). Azatama Tremere, one of a handful of alts still sitting at Lv 7, I did a hard & fast grind to get her to Lv 10; she hit that as the 10 minute warning dropped. Started the alert immediately but sadly, there is no option to skip the cutscenes, and as I dreaded, the shutdown hit as I started the boss fight w/the Drift Captain.
    So after a much needed nap and whenever I get around to patching, Azatama can double down on whatever Artifacts JLD offers.
    good night dcuo!
  13. NosferatuZodd New Player

Are you ready for JLD? I am.

Supercharge nerf still in effect? Check.
    Slight power adjustment still in effect. Check.
    Still no patchnotes to read. Check. (Haha)

Anxiety kicking in. But I am patient.

Can't wait for new DLC
    • Like x 1
  14. UnderworldSelene Well-Known Player

1.295 GB on my PS4 file update. Yep, that's a new episode alright.
    • Like x 2
  15. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Patience may have been a virtue with other updates, but I love the JLD. For me, patience is not a virtue right now.:)
  16. Ekart Committed Player

If you don't know what you're GU includes one day or atleast 12h before you're doing it, then you're doing something wrong.
  17. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Can't Wait! O Wait,I have to Wait for then hours..back to Waiting :p
  18. Great Architect Loyal Player

But they do. However, I'm sure you're aware that committing all of the update changes is not guaranteed to take? Some stuff may be moved to a later hotfix when the issues have been resolved. The Test server is *not* identical to Live, so yes, there can be unforeseen issues - meaning that the Update Notes aren't necessarily accurate if posted *before* the update is in a releasable state.
    • Like x 1
  19. dresserball Dedicated Player

Why did it change to up to 10 hours of downtime?
  20. myandria Item Storage

Really? Then you do not know much about MMO updates. Murhpy's Law applies here, so it is better for them to have their ducks in a row and eggs counted in their baskets before putting out update notes. Their time tables do not apply to the time tables of players, so they can put out those notes when the DEVS are ready to do so, not when the players are ready to read them. That has always been the law of the MMO land; dev timetable > player timetable.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.