[US PC/PS Server] Anyone else unable to log-in?!?

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Jack T. Chance, Mar 25, 2019.

1. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Here we go again... on the US PC Server, the game is unable to connect to the World/Server, ERROR NUMBER 0x0018. Devs, WHAT DID YOU DO?!? :confused:
    • Like x 2
  2. Razzbuu Well-Known Player

Here too can't login on EU server with same error 0x0018
    • Like x 2
  3. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

EU PC here, same problem.

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  4. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Let’s hop in this thread too :p

Yea also same error code :eek:
    • Like x 2
  5. Lightboosted New Player

Can't login too. Error 0x0018 EUPC, USPC.
    • Like x 1
  6. 139 Masks Dedicated Player

I was doing my normal Alt-jumping.
    When I tried to switch characters around 2:50 AM EST is when it started not connecting for character selection. I've tried to go back in three times, and it bombs out.
    Checked Planetside 2. No problem with getting to my characters over there.
    • Like x 4
  7. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Sent a Tweet to the Official DCUO account with this screenshot of the error since it's the same one I'm receiving.
    • Like x 4
  8. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Same thing with me, base decorating so I switched alts to get more base items and haven’t been able to relog in since :/
    • Like x 1
  9. Mrsnow28 New Player

All servers done! And not even a word about it! What the Hell!
    • Like x 2
  10. vespa neo Active Player

Same problem on PSN
    • Like x 2
  11. 01 Cantore Level 30

the same mistake I have also made about 40 minutes
    • Like x 2
  12. Primarch Anubis New Player

Any word on how long this will last?
    Was it too many ppl trying to grind out the Saint Patrick's Day event in its final hours?

US PC

If this denial of service persists, I may as well head back to SWTOR & STO to get some things done. Disappointed I could not enjoy the final hours of the event.
  13. Risenheart-Jim New Player

It would be nice if we could get some word from the devs as to when they expect it back up instead of hours of static...
  14. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

check forum main page

All servers are down

The most common guess about the reason is the recent crashes and loading screen disconnects - which means it will be up when fixed.
  15. Risenheart-Jim New Player

Nice way to say stop bothering us...you act as if you think we have no reason to complain...when you go down we're not getting value from our membership. You treat enough of us like that and you'll see your memberships disappear because most people aren't willing to be treated like that when paying $15 a month for membership. It's not too much to ask to have an update every once in a while.
  16. Mrsnow28 New Player

Hard facts are! Daybreak doesn't care about our complaints!
    To think I went and bought a 6 month membership yesterday and this is what I wake up too.
    Regular server shut down is in 2 hours time so my best guess is, they are only restarting server after the regular shutdown!