Livestream Preview: Justice League Dark

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Livestream Preview: JUSTICE LEAGUE DARK

Join us tomorrow, Thursday, March 14, 2019, for a livestream preview of our next episode, JUSTICE LEAGUE DARK. Zatanna and Constantine are about to face their greatest challenge, and they won't be able to do it alone. Will you survive the darkness ahead?

The livestream will begin at 2PM PT tomorrow, March 14, 2019.
    • What: Justice League Dark Episode Preview
    • When: March 14, 2019 @ 2PM PT
    • Where: The official DCUO Twitch channel
    Join us in chat with your questions!

• Like x 18
  2. Draconiano Committed Player

3. FoolsFire Devoted Player

I think you need to delay this. Too many people are busy right now and...

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  4. Eve YouTuber

Finally! can't wait.
    • Like x 1
  5. gemii Dedicated Player

Will you discuss the new artfiacts too?
    • Like x 2
  6. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Yay <3
    • Like x 1
  7. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

About Time guys I wanna see the new goods.
    • Like x 2
  8. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

Cant wait to play this DLC.. Atlantis DLC kind of dragged a bit too long especially the last month or so. Everyone is over it. No one on the villian side is running anything... LFG does NOT MOVE!(villain side)

But Atlantis was by far the best compelling content in a LOOOONG WHILE.. so kudos to the DEVS for an EXCELLENT Atlantis Journey!

SWEET! Hopefully This year will be the year we get more raids.. Raids are absolutely the best content DCUO has to offer, we should have alot more per DLC as oppose to 2-3 per DLC..

The Same 2-3 Raids(per DLC) can get very stale FAST DCUO.. We need to spice it up and switch it up a bit. Same old tricks. Let the creative juices flow!
    • Like x 4
  9. recoil2 Dedicated Player

i can't help but picture the members of justice league dark seated around a table at the oblivion bar playing magic the gathering now.........
    • Like x 5
  10. Xibo Loyal Player

So, monthly content is welcomed again.
    • Like x 1
  11. BabyBoyzim Dedicated Player

Always was wih me.

The raid fights better not be long, boring, tedious, and easy boss fights with ridiculously high health pools or I’m out again.
  12. GoldenTrix Level 30

hope it will come on test server after!!
  13. Zneeak Devoted Player

We need more content within Episodes all together if we are expected to have such long gaps between new content as we've had currently. We need more solos and small group content aswell as open world that is of a more varying and interesting content-design than the same, typical concept that the majority of the content gets. Especially the raids in particular.

The raids should not only look special, they should feel special. Not by just raw difficulty, but through the actual journey toward the end in more interesting/engaging ways than the same "hallway/tunnel with tons of trash leading to boss 1, rinse repeat until last boss". More objectives, more focus on less but more powerful targets, more match adds and sub-bosses rather than fighting trash adds the vast majority of every raid. More interesting mechanics that focus on more than just typically one role and more effort put in than the usual "Tank & Spank"-formula.

The Elite-raids in particular need more effort put in them, to the point where they don't just feel like a copy of the normal raids and actually offer some different mechanics within the bossfights, truly making it a different type of difficulty than the normal version.

If they actually treated raids as they should be treated, they wouldn't grow stale right away. We don't need more raids, we need better raids.
    • Like x 3
  14. RealTegan Dedicated Player

Ah yes, while I'm at Emerald City Comic Con. I'll have to catch the YouTube later. To be honest, I was expecting the devs to announce some really cool bonus this weekend since I'll be at the convention...
    • Like x 1
  15. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

Well not monthly content necessarily.. If we had 5-7 raids per DLC i think we would be fine with the 3-4 month span DLC release dates.. Its the 2 rotational redundant raids that ONLY applies to that DLC can get VERY BORING FAST.. Only 2 raids per DLC is kinda outdated...

We are in the era where CONTENT IS KING..

And im very aware they are understaffed, but i will take rehashed maps if this can happen, only if they make BRAND new raid mechanics and teamwork skills.. Old tricks is gettin repetitive.. The same trick loses its luster after seeing it over and over and over again..

If we get more raids i wouldnt mind them rehashing maps in favor to pump out more CONTENT, per DLC
    • Like x 1
  16. Elusian Crowd Control

With thaat demand, they would have to adjust/increase solo and general smaller content accordingly and that would mean even longer timespans with no new content that will result in requests/demands of even more content. And so on... this dev team isn't the biggest and their priority is styles / time capsules especially since they even made public that TCs net more money than content via replays these days.

Content became the sidekick of the "new" Hero named "Time Capsule" these days.
    • Like x 4
  17. recoil2 Dedicated Player

personally wouldn't mind seeing more stuff like the flash dlc to be honest, where it's mainly duo/solo but with an overarching storyline. perfect opportunity to do more world building too.
    • Like x 2
  18. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

My lunch break is at 12 PT. So is there any way to push that time back 2 hours? Lol
  19. MrMigraine Devoted Player

20. ARMY TANK Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1