The Justice Knights (HERO US - PS3/PS4/PC)

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Justice Knights, Oct 1, 2016.

1. Dr Improbable Dedicated Player

Perhaps a separate OMEN thread would be in order. Those cats crack me up!
    • Like x 1
  2. Justice Knights Well-Known Player

3. Daddy Dangerous Active Player

4. Justice Knights Well-Known Player

5. Justice Knights Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  6. Dr Improbable Dedicated Player

I spend 2 weeks on destiny and you guys are all sleeping on the job... See you Friday!
  7. Justice Knights Well-Known Player

8. Justice Knights Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  9. Justice Knights Well-Known Player

10. Justice Knights Well-Known Player

11. Justice Knights Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  12. Justice Knights Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  13. Daddy Dangerous Active Player

14. Justice Knights Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  15. Justice Knights Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  16. Daddy Dangerous Active Player

17. Knife Edge Level 30

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  18. Justice Knights Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  19. Daddy Dangerous Active Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  20. DOA40 New Player

Honestly, I would like to join, but I'm going to have to think long and hard on this (as I have been burned so many times by Leagues/Guilds). Not saying that you guys and gals would do the same, but joining things like this is something I take very seriously now.

My first thought when I read your front page was, "Wow, you guys have been around since the first day. So have I." Literally bought this game the first day it came out.

Sadly, I took a very extended leave of absence from the game shortly after the Light powers had been released (so it's been awhile) and the last time I logged in, there was literally no one in the game. So, I've been shocked recently when I reinstalled the game and found SO MANY players playing this game.

Currently, I'm trying to get back into the playing state, as I haven't played this game in awhile. Just getting used to the combat, powers, and the like. If you guys and gals see me out and about in game (player name: Shah Lon (Hero)), hit me up and I will talk with you.