Tell us what accessories you'd like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Megzilla, Feb 21, 2019.

1. Megzilla Developer

Now that accessory items have been separated from auras, the possibilities are near endless! Share what you think would be cool!
    • Like x 12
  2. an81angel Well-Known Player

Dust storm tornadoes
    [IMG]

Runic casting circle that is very large and hovers behind your character spinning and sparkling and glowing.
    [IMG]

Personal storm cloud that randomly shoots out lightning.
    [IMG]

Munitions - some grenades or other explosives that circle your character.
    [IMG]

Some popular light constructs that could be tint-able to a specific power set. Of give us a floating lantern to recharge with.
    [IMG][IMG]

Animals: Raven, Cat, Dragon,
    [IMG][IMG][IMG]

Floating top hat and wand that does magic.
    [IMG]

Starfire's fist flame, but have two that float around behind you and circle each other then crash into each other and explode. then slowly reform and start circling again.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 13
  3. Owl Devoted Player

1. An Angel and a Devil
    2. Stormclouds
    3. Sharknado
    4. Runes
    • Like x 5
  4. Ascended Well-Known Player

Ha! I like these things. They're fun, even though I hate the TC system.

Okay, so how about those Mr. Terrific T-Spheres I've asked about? I've asked about those before and it seems like the accessory slot would be perfect for them. :) Booster Gold's robot Skeets would be amazing too. Or a Daily Planet camera drone or a security robot like what you see flying around the Watchtower.

Powerset accessories seem like a no-brainer.

Could you get an animated rope? Like Wonder Woman's lasso, that moves and revolves around you of its own accord?

How detailed can these things get? Can you do like a chibi-Etrigan the demon? Or a baby Monitor? Or a 5th dimensional imp? Or a demon imp?

What about emblems? A holographic Lantern emblem floating behind you could be pretty sweet.

Music notes? Runes and spells? Storm clouds with rain and lightning? My son requested flying cats, owls, and ravens.
    • Like x 3
  5. myandria Item Storage

Hmm...

I would like to see an accessory tab under the Style category in the broker; right now the new accessories are hard to find and you have to use the search bar to find them.
    • Like x 3
  6. an81angel Well-Known Player

If you search the word Accessory, they all show up

Also, Can you move the "V-day Fireworks aura to the Accessory slot instead" Thanks a bunch.

More animals: Bats or Batarangs
    [IMG]

Rainbows with clouds
    [IMG]

Spiral lines of various colors that streak up and around your character.
    [IMG]

Floating swords or other weapons. Can change from idle to attack formation.
    [IMG][IMG]

Floating candles
    [IMG]

3-5 flowers that float or spiral around your character when idle, then Trail after you as your move. Either getting smaller or producing flower petals. Birds with trailing feathers could also work.
    [IMG]

Floating/spinning Fire Wheels around your character (plus a matching movement mode vs too for your feet)
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  7. Illumin411 Loyal Player

THIS. And they already have a lot of hand auras. There have been lots of times I've collected or previewed a hand aura and thought, "I would love for my hands to be doing that...but not at the cost of my aura".
    • Like x 1
  8. Nightcrawler Legionnaire

Floating purple bricks -
    [IMG]

Swarms of bees -
    [IMG]

One electrical being (pink) -
    [IMG]

Or golden -
    [IMG]

Floating evil grin -
    [IMG]

Thunder and lightning clouds -
    [IMG]

A bunch of birds -
    [IMG]

Swirling winds on the lower torso (maybe multiple colors - white and red) -
    [IMG]

Circling atoms -
    [IMG]

Swirling Rainbows -
    [IMG]

A bunch of random tools -
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  9. Batman Beyond Well-Known Player

Bats. But with the smoke or animation like we see from Legends Batman when he does his attacks or when someone is hit with a Bladed Batarang Trinket or the bat animation from when someone summons the Batman Bouncy Ball is what I'm hoping for. The Bat Aura while highly requested over the years is unfortunately barely noticeable.
    • Like x 1
  10. Batuba Developer

Ooo I vote a giant quest symbol over the player!
    [IMG]
    • Like x 10
  11. an81angel Well-Known Player

Don't forget the ? too.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  12. myandria Item Storage

Hmm... endless possibilities...

It seems birds are a popular choice already. How about parrots in two versions; colorful/alive and zombie/undead. The colorful one could be a Summer event offering to go with the rest of the beach items that it gives. The undead one could be offered by the Atlantis Vendor and would go well with the undead pirate outfit from the Cursed Gotham Time Capsule.

We have nature auras; how about nature accessories that mirror them? For example:

Bugs/Insects: they can be colorful and/or glowing. Moths, Dragonflies, Butterflies, Fireflies, Flies (for zombies and the like), spiders (crawling all over the character), fleas ( jumping on/off the character)

Falling/Whirling Leaves: Leaves can be falling in a certain way or whirling around the character. I think a Cherry and/or Tree Leaf Accessory would be great!

Rocks: colorful and/or glowing rocks of various sizes moving around the character, like the Kryptonian Crystal Accessory.

Bats: there is a Bat Aura that can be obtained from the Halloween Event, but a Bat Accessory would can do so much more, like have a higher bat count and fly around the character in different ways. Maybe we can have glowing bats?

Sand/Water: A sand or water accessory could be in different colors and surround the character like its a dust devil tornado/water spout.

Clouds: A cloud accessory can look like the character is in a perpetual soft fog and would go well with a ghostly aura/material. Or, as with the sand and water suggestion, surround the character like its an actual tornado.

Rain: How about a rain cloud over the head of the character perpetually raining; distant thunder and an occasional lightning glow from the cloud included?

Other ideas:

With the ghostly skulls accessories released I'm a bit surprised that there aren't any eye ones, such as the evil eye, three eyes, hypnotic eyes, eye of truth and so forth.

Sleep: When the dogs go to sleep, they have a 'zzzzz' above their heads. I would like to have that as an accessory! Nighty Nite! :D

Ok.. that's all I have for now; I'm sure I will think of something else.:D
    • Like x 6
  13. myandria Item Storage

True and that is the point; you shouldn't have to search for them they should have their own named tab under Styles.
    • Like x 2
  14. Trinidad James Loyal Player

Little birds like snow white
    [IMG]

Some small elemental fairies
    [IMG]

A baby dragon
    [IMG]

Solar system of planets
    [IMG]

Candy
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  15. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

Beards (yeah.... :D)
    Jewelry, such as necklace/bracers. Could be attached to a neckpiece as a style?
    • Like x 4
  16. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

[IMG]

Angry Anime Symbol Accessory.
    [IMG]
    Yes, I'm serious.
    • Like x 6
  17. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    Googles Accessory.

(Yes, I know, the Bombshell Harley Hair has them; but that's the only option.)
  18. Apollonia Dedicated Player

Could we see single versions of the announced existing objects? Instead of 3 of everything floating around etc, how about 1 floating blue spirit or skull etc.

I also found the timing of some of the objects to be a bit fast, so it could become tiresome and distracting when in use (I've already seen early feedback from others who feel similarly) so slowing them down a bit, at least for solo iterations like the ones I'm mentioning, would be nice.

As for totally new requests:

1 single closed floating tome at hand / chest height.
    1 single open floating tome at hand / chest height.
    1 single glowing closed floating tome at hand / chest height.
    1 single glowing open floating tome at hand / chest height.
    1 single orb/crystal ball floating at hand / chest height.
    1 single glowing floating orb/crystal ball floating at hand / chest height.
    1 single glowing miniature sun at shoulder / head height.
    • Like x 4
  19. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Trigon's Demon Aura from the Unholy Matrimony Raid.
    • Like x 1
  20. Brad Sisto Well-Known Player

Funny that you started a thread for this given I was already working on a list of ideas for just this... Sorry I haven't taken the time to flesh these out with images like many of my other recent posts but I figured beter to get a list to you fast than to go and get reference imagry.

• Construct Spheres - 3 circling you, 3 above your head and 5 spinning in a wheel. Goes off your 3rd Color slot. The Spheres could be Solid or translucent similar to how Constructs look. I am avoiding making construct weapons to float around.
    • T Spheres - 3 circling you, 3 above your head and 5 spinning in a wheel. Mister Terific's T spheres
    • Spark Spheres - 3 circling you, 3 above your head and 5 spinning in a wheel use the normal Electric sphere skill look
    • Skeets - Booster Gold's robot side kick. Hovers back behind your head or hovers in a circle like sunstones.
    • Kelex - Kryptonian robot have it float around you similar to sunstones but SLOWER
    • Batmite - Hovers back behind your head or hovers in a circle like sunstones. April Fools
    • Will o Wisps - 3 circling you, 3 above your head and 5 spinning in a wheel. Spring Seasonal
    • Ice Skulls - Same as flaming skulls but ICE
    • Bats - 3 circling you, 3 above your head. Halloween Seasonal
    • Jack O Lanterns - 3 circling you, 3 above your head and 5 spinning in a wheel. Halloween Seasonal
    • Snow/Ice Devils - 3 circling you, 3 above your head and 5 spinning in a wheel. Winter Seasonal
    • TT Drone - 2/3 circling you, 2/3 above your head
    • Small Rock/Stone - 3 circling you, 3 above your head and 5 spinning in a wheel
    • Lava Balls - 3 circling you, 3 above your head and 5 spinning in a wheel
    • Electric Arcs - 1 arching over your head, around you in a circle and behind your back in a circle
    • Wind Gales - Recreate the Probiotic Effect as an Accessory. Use the same style to make 3 Wind Devils behind your head. Another forming a circle behind your back
    • Storm Cloud - A simple storm cloud with lightning floating behind your head
    • Normal Fire Balls - Recreate the Red/Green Flaming ones for a normal fire ball animation and coloring.
    • Water Spheres - 3 circling you, 3 above your head and 5 spinning in a wheel.
    • Water Circle - A moving circle of water behind the back and flowing around in front of your character.
    • Nuclear Effect - Firestorm tends to have these arching nuclear lines that go around his body a lot this would make a good accessory.
    • Trigon Eyes - Have the 4 Glowing Eyes floating behind our head
    • Like x 5