Livestream Server Downtime - February 20, 2019 - Game Update 92 + Livestream!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ekart Committed Player

When will Update notes be posted? When GU is live? No offense, but this is just sloppy work.
    • Like x 1
  2. Michaelacehunter New Player

Put resurgence capsules cost 1 stabilizer or dont put a expiry date on them. My membership just finished and wont be able to get membership til first week or second week of march.
  3. Great Architect Loyal Player

No, it's standard practice. Why do you think it's sloppy work?
  4. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I'm guessing a set of 'obsidian' materials....different colors to go with the limited 'red' ones we got with the Christmas bundle.

Reinheld
  5. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Do you have the figures to back your theory?
  6. Ekart Committed Player

Standard practice is at least a day before an GU. If you don't know a day before what the GU will bring, you don't make it. Simple as that.
  7. Myoxz Well-Known Player

I see. Thank you!!!
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Update notes will be posted after the livestream. The GU is live up to 8 hours after the downtime began.
    • Like x 6
  9. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

The GU will likely spoil the new style in the resurgence capsule, which is why we don’t see it, although from test server, this should be gu92 ( Test Server Update - February 7, 2019 )

For future GUs, they should post what’s the GU, then say/update the GU with whatever is launching so it won’t spoil the new stuff
    • Like x 1
  10. Mefromnorway Level 30

When will server be up again.
  11. useless Well-Known Player

Void mat for quarks on Booster Gold vendor ?
  12. Ekart Committed Player

Tnx for the info Mepps.
  13. 01 Cantore Level 30

Do you have any intention to put more graphics on pc?
  14. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Well....I stand corrected. Accessories. More crap on the screen floating around...

Reinheld
    • Like x 3
  15. High Troller Loyal Player

...or not? where the update notes at?
  16. Xibo Loyal Player

EU server is online.
    • Like x 1
  17. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

US server ps4 up
    • Like x 2
  18. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

Mepps, how long the resurgence capsules gonna be dropping for this go around?
  19. PapaKringle New Player

So, y'all can rip apart the code to install trivial accessories but can't fix the longstanding mismatched textures of some older styles?! (i.e Archer chest and legs) And how about removing the taffy from the mouths of some of the characters in cutscenes?
    • Like x 1
  20. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Waaaaay back when Armories were introduced, Spytle mentioned that they had plans to introduce unique transformation animations for when you are switching between armories. For instance, you could have a lightning bolt out of the sky hit you so that you can have that 'Shazam' experience when changing. There was talk of similar stuff for each powerset.

It's a pipe dream, I know. But it would still be fun... :)
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.