Livestream Server Downtime - February 20, 2019 - Game Update 92 + Livestream!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spack2k Steadfast Player

i am honest , its so boring atm that anything new is welcomed lol even TC
    • Like x 2
  2. K17nite Terra New Player

More TC what a surprise we see another blatant grab for the wallets of a declining player base "thanks daybreak", the next cash grab will be when they decide to enable the purchase of SP from the market at a farcical price
    • Like x 2
  3. Krossssss Well-Known Player

4 things i`m wishing for #1: Power themed Wallpaper
    #2: The Batman Who Laughs gear
    #3 Robin Zombie henchmen
    #4 Sidekick Skins 'costumes'
  4. The Cat-Lady Well-Known Player

I concur! ;)
  5. zZzTorrOzZz Committed Player

Just another struggle for me. I buy almost nothing outside of membership.
    • Like x 1
  6. Krossssss Well-Known Player

Also hope at some point "Seals" are put back in-game and don`t just remain marketplace items :mad:
    Other than that 1 thing that has got under my skin, I LOVE this Game and Like the direction it has been taking.;)
    • Like x 2
  7. SalviMex Active Player

Im not upset that they are adding a new TC or event
    Only thing i'm upset about is that says it will possibly take up to 8 hours ‍*facepalm*
  8. Drathmor Unwavering Player

ohhhh WOW! a capsule. yea could care less :rolleyes:
    • Like x 1
  9. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

i sense i will be spending zero dollars.
    • Like x 3
  10. zZzTorrOzZz Committed Player

Are we going to get Full Update notes? Still not finding them. :(
    • Like x 1
  11. hero turner Well-Known Player

TRAITS: POWERSETS , we know that you can save your stats to your armories and dif styles , but if you have dif power and abilities and movement saved to a dif armory you cant switch to the saved ones with out using the power tokens from market place,so im hoping that that will be fixed to where we don't need tokens to select those saved armories,I know we can still use the tokens if we wanted to change powers period but not the saved ones
    same fore movements and loadouts. 1.Monitor propulsion packs,and wings ,jet packs,turbines and certain type capes should allow flight with the skills for flight to come with them. 2. Journeyman boots , flash boots ect ect… superspeed should come with the superspeed skills also. 3. Bat gauntlets, and various style gloves or hand styles should have the acrobatics with their skill sets with them.

It would be nice to have augments and or artifacts , or some style suits ect that have the power sets incorporated in them to wear as a power change .

movement modes should all be unlocked for each toon and able to switch at random, just like were able to switch our roles from tank ,or healer or controller to damage for example: we should do that for movement modes when collecting those items like the Monitor propulsion pack aka Joker back pack, journeyman boots and the Bat gauntlets.And when collected should be perm. socketed to the person ,and it would be nice if they were account bound so when we get them we can give them to other toons on our account.
  12. hero turner Well-Known Player

Hopefully we can get statues of our fav. JLA,JSA,TITANS,Young Justice ect...ect… to put in our league halls and bases I know we have Superman and Batman statues already but it would be nice, and to have Wonder womans lasso on a waist style for all the WW toons out there... In the Armories the selection for traits and loadouts , traits should be separate from loadouts for single selection.
  13. Myoxz Well-Known Player

Please, forgive my ignorance but...what are "Powerset Armory Animations"?
  14. Tygerfyre Committed Player

They've been posting them when they're done with the update lately. Also, with the livestream later today, they probably won't post patch notes that would spoil what's in the livestream.
    • Like x 2
  15. L T Devoted Player

If they continue to convert free players into paying players, they are saving the game, not destroying it.
    You don't have to pay a dime. You can open a regular time capsule after about 3 days and get something at least ok from it, with no payment required. If this resurgence follows the same pattern as the last 2, it will take something like 20 days to earn a free one, but every single one will contain something at least moderately awesome that you can use, sell or trade.

Stop looking at these as something you have to pay for and absolutely positively have to complete and you may find that you actually like them.
    • Like x 1
  16. Karma9mm New Player

So it seems to me that the more TC's we get the more players we lose, the more players we lose, the less money is made, the less money is made, the more TC's are made (to help generate revenue from losing gamers) And the circle is complete.♻️☯️
    • Like x 3
  17. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

I hope they add Obsidian materials in the RTCs. The red obsidian is awesome imo. Hope we get Light blue, dark blue (like blue sparking material), black, purple, light purple, green (like hacker mat) light green, yellow, orange, grey, pink....

Or Plasmic materials. We have the plasmic auras... bout time for materials.

Or different colored shimmer materials...
  18. lieutenant Active Player

Sounds like when you see your armory your character is doing some type of animation rather than just standing there.
  19. Myoxz Well-Known Player

Maybe. I couldn't tell :confused:
  20. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Instead of everyone using Smoke Bomb to change armories, we would have an animation based on our powers.
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.