Bonus Currency Weekend! February 7-10

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

Bonus Currency Weekend!

Do you have a character progressing through the most recent episodes? Do you have styles and feats still to pick up? Do you still need Starfire's hair? Good news...

This weekend – from Thursday, February 7, 2019, through Sunday, Februray 10, 2019 – all players will receive DOUBLE currency rewards in our most recent episodes: Ancient Coins (Amazon Fury Part III), War Bonds (Age of Justice), Marked Bills (Riddled With Crime), Ultrabucks (Earth 3), Atlantean Crowns (Deluge), and Titans Creds (Teen Titans: Judas Contract). Play them all!

These currencies are primarily used to unlock episode-specific gear and rewards.

PLEASE NOTE: The bonus weekend will begin this Thursday with daily server restarts, and will last through Sunday to daily server restarts on Monday morning. Excludes Rath Crowns (Atlantis).
    • Like x 20
  2. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

SUPER GREAT!!!

Wait a sec....Is this for all episodic currently loot, or just 'on duty' loot? If all, then again.....

SUPER GREAT!!!

If not, I withhold my enthusiasm a bit.

Reinheld
    • Like x 1
  3. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Would be an awesome surprise if each of the episodes listed, with the exception of Titans and Deluge, to have brand new styles, trinkets, sidekicks etc etc added to each of the respective vendors. ...Hell bring more new stuff to the Titans and Deluge vendors too!
    • Like x 1
  4. Doc.Doom15 Committed Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  5. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

Double... why not triple? :(

Also we need a weekend with increased drop rate on rare items.
  6. Bladejack Level 30

Well I'm grateful, thanks team DCUO :)
  7. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

8. tukuan Devoted Player

The last time open world content was included so I wouldn't see why it wouldn't be this time around.
    • Like x 1
  9. The Game Well-Known Player

would be great if crowns were included for some of us that don't need older content....
  10. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Waiting for triple influence weekend, Thanks.
    • Like x 1
  11. xPhantom Atom Well-Known Player

@Mepps Can we please look into reducing the vendor cost for the episodes below the 210cr. Enough people boosted themselves so it would help everyone and most likely boost replay badge sales if the gear and op collection pieces were not extremely overpriced for the current stage.

For example, You need nearly 1000 War Bonds still for the 3 op vendor pieces. If that was halved I'm sure more would be inclined to spend to obtain as it'll come faster.
    • Like x 2
  12. Legion_of_One Well-Known Player

Looks like on duty only.
  13. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Yeah...saw that last night. Kind of a drag since the open area missions can be done much easier than getting a raid group together. Ah well, can't win them all.

Reinheld
  14. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

All content is included (not just on duty).
    • Like x 1
  15. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Huh....looked like 8 ultrabucks for taking down Owlman in Earth 3. I'll do it with another toon tonight and check again.

Also, as it's not listed specifically on either list (included or excluded), I'm guessing Tributes are not included.

Reinheld
  16. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Tributes are not included (not an episode). Definitely let us know if there's a mission we have missed or if you're not seeing double somewhere.
  17. Catch Me If You Can New Player

Please Give Us Another Day...
    • Like x 1
  18. DarkAya Dedicated Player

2 of my alts really needed this bonus weekend, started with Age of Justice on Friday, now they're almost in Atlantis, thanks, make more of these in the future. Seeing more players doing 'old' stuff is great.
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.