Flash Appreciation Week!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

The people of Central City have declared February 11 to be Flash Appreciation Day in honor of The Flash and his tireless efforts to make the city a better, safer place. Whether you call Central City, Gotham, or Metropolis home, you can join the celebration.

Free Gift: Flash Logo T-Shirts

All players who log in this week will receive two special gifts: the Flash Red Logo T-Shirt and the Flash Blue Logo T-Shirt! These casual but stylish fan shirts are the perfect way to show your appreciation for the Scarlet Speedster. Check the in-game gift window for your shirts.

NA players must log in between 10AM PT on February 7, 2019, and 11:59PM PT on February 13, 2019, to receive the gift. EU players must log in between 10AM GMT on February 7, 2019, and 11:59PM GMT on February 13, 2019, to receive the gift. Claimable once per account. Eligible for Style Unlocking.

[IMG]

Member Gift: Enhanced Flash Logo T-Shirts

If you are a member, you get the double the gifts. Pick up your very own shockingly enhanced versions of the Flash Logo T-Shirts as our special thanks for your support. These styles can also be found in the in-game gift window when you log in.

NA players must log in with membership between 10AM PT on February 7, 2019, and 11:59PM PT on February 13, 2019, to receive the gift. EU players must log in with membership between 10AM GMT on February 7, 2019, and 11:59PM GMT on February 13, 2019, to receive the gift. Claimable once per account. Eligible for Style Unlocking.

[IMG]

Flash Sale

Want more Flash? Pick up Flash-related marketplace items you may be missing for up to 50% off. Sale includes the Speedster's Cowl, Enhanced Speed-Force Spectrum Suit, Movement Respec Tokens, Auras, Movement FX styles, and more!

NA sale begins at 10AM PT on February 7, 2019, and ends at 11:59PM PT on February 13, 2019. EU sale begins at 10AM GMT on February 7, 2019, and ends at 11:59PM PT on February 13, 2019.

Happy Flash Appreciation Week!
    • Like x 29
  2. Brad Sisto Well-Known Player

Meeps are these gifts ONE PER ACCOUNT or One For Every Character?
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

These gifts are claimable once per account and are eligible for style unlocking on additional characters.
    • Like x 12
  4. Belthazur Dedicated Player

• Like x 6
  5. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Wow, those T-shirts are awfully cool.

I guess I'll have to create another alt just to sport them... :D
  6. Frank Zarjaz Committed Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 18
  7. Ully Committed Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 7
  8. Proxystar #Perception

SUPER GREAT!
  9. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

No Thawne/Reverse Flash Emblem?

I see.

Flash gets credit for everything even though Thawne is also helping out in central city for the villain sides.

Don't blame me when all of you guys are on the receiving end of this for not appreciating the villain at work.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  10. Proxystar #Perception

There's no real need to do villain styles, because no one plays on the villain side :p
    • Like x 1
  11. Trexlight Devoted Player

Im told to ask for permission to use this image for things lol
    • Like x 2
  12. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

*Looks at Black Manta gear inside the Assassin Time Capsule...*

*Looks up what Black Manta is classified as...*

You were saying? Pretty sure Black Manta gear counts as a Villain style...

*What? You said villain style, not villain exclusive style... so I win* lol
    • Like x 1
  13. Proxystar #Perception

Anti hero
  14. AV Loyal Player

Love this. If you could do an Artifact exp boost weekend sometime soon that'd be awesome as well ;)
  15. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  16. Darth Jafo Well-Known Player

Is anything being done for the two central city zones? I know its a double currency weekend and all...but still. Maybe extra discounted gear? I have an alt that will hit 30 this weekend and could get in to the first zone pretty quick.
  17. Hraesvelg Always Right

Right in the feels, man.
    • Like x 2
  18. UnderworldSelene Well-Known Player

Run, Mepps. RUN!

[IMG]
  19. Brad Sisto Well-Known Player

You forgot to mention Captain Cold from Winter 2017, Future Joker Anniversary 2019, Corum Rath Atlantis 2018, Owl Man E3 2017, Visitor Alex Luthor TC 2018, Red Death TC 2018

So yeah in the last year and 2 months there have a been a fair number of villain styles come out.
    • Like x 2
  20. AV Loyal Player

Als
    Also Quick Suit.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.