Bonus currency weekend?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Dr Botany, Feb 6, 2019.

1. Dr Botany New Player

So, the upcoming events say that it’s bonus currency weekend starting tomorrow. Can someone elaborate on this? Is it bonus valentines currency, rath coins, or what?
  2. (EU PC) WyckedGamesTTV Level 30

From what has been said...

Ancient coins
    War Bonds
    Marked Bills
    Ultra Bucks
    Titans Cred

These are the currencies receiving double benefits during the weekend.
    • Like x 1
  3. Dr Botany New Player

So not rath coins? Darn it
    • Like x 1
  4. ScottMalkins0n Level 30

They did triple rath crowns two weeks ago. I'm guessing we might see one more bonus weekend possibly before the next episode.
    • Like x 1
  5. Darth Jafo Well-Known Player

Disappointed it doesn't include Rath, but it means that maybe i'll be able to complete some of the stuff for the other areas because NO ONE is in Earth 3 when I'm there.
  6. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

While I'll agree Earth3 is a semi-ghost town, I'm down there on 5 or 6 toons every week, just to kill Owlman and (if I see a group shouting) 303/flash mission. I normally see enough to get that stuff done, but you are best trying to do it on Thursday if possible...by Mon/Tues of the next week anyone who wants those things has done them already.

Reinheld
  7. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

What Reinheld said. There is one other option.. Most people hit the zone on Thursday as soon as the rest and do all that weekly stuff. Now its been a while since I had an ALT in Earth 3 but in most of those zones you can also try on Wednesdays. Seems like some folks can't get on Thursdays and will all show up on Wednesday right before the reset and on those missions than.

NOW like I said been a while since I was in that particular zone so don't quote me on that LOL I know it happens in some o\f the other zones............ Try finding a team to take on Doomsday in Doomed Metropolis.. not impossible but a whole lot easier on Wednesday or Thursday. Same with taking down Starro or doing Applied Science in Deluge and so one . :D
    • Like x 1
  8. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

• Like x 1
  9. Darth Jafo Well-Known Player

it isn't just E3, its all the proceeding as well. Well..at least back to Age of Justice. one, maybe two people there when im there. Even Titans and Starro are bad unless you hit it just right. I'm sure it will be better with the double currency but that's not much for getting feats and styles.

Still..better than nothing
  10. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

For the feats, keep your eyes on LFG. About once a week you will see 'Starro spam group' forming. I know I was down there this weekend to pick up my once a week kill, and saw about 40 people mowing him down in 1 minute. You'll see shouts for AOJ Eclipso, or UH or whatever too....but you need to be able to go to them, not hope you will get a good turnout when you happen to be ready to get your kills in. Unfortunately, to get in on one of these groups you will probably need to watch LFG a few days...which is kind of a hassle, but doable.

Reinheld
  11. Badname392023 Well-Known Player

Will we ever get bonus xp
    • Like x 1