Quarks

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Sungod El, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Sungod El Level 30

Is there any other way to get quarks without having to spend money on time capsules? I would rather spend money on quarks.
  2. SquishyHex New Player

You can open the capsules and select the quarks reward. Sometime you get a choice of 10 or sometimes a choice of 30 on top of the quarks you get from just opening the capsule
    • Like x 1
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Wait for the next Resurgence Event to get 9x quarks from Mega Capsules.
  4. (EU PC) WyckedGamesTTV Level 30

You don't need to "spend money" on time capsules anyways, just do your daily account wide Stabilizer Run... I have over 2000 quarks, in 8 months back in the game, and I've spent barely anything on Stabs/opened TCs, I just do my daily.

P.S. I never bother going for the Quarks last ditch option opening TCs unless nothing else in the TC is of use, I also have spent a fair number of quarks on Bottled City Soders for alts.
    • Like x 1
  5. myandria Item Storage

Hmm...

If you open 15 Kryptonian Time Capsules you get the Bottled City Soder Artifact and the Feat: "Pour One Out". The feat is cheap to unlock with replays and would allow you to give your alts the Bottle City Soder without spending quarks.
    • Like x 2
  6. (EU PC) WyckedGamesTTV Level 30

Or I can spend 25 quarks on an alt's Bottled City Soder and save the replay for a feat I'd rather have (or styles)
  7. Sungod El Level 30

More than 2000 in 8 months? I’m trying to get Zeus lightning orbital and a few others. Using real money to buy quarks is okay with me than opening time capsules and then choosing to receive quarks.
  8. FoolsFire Devoted Player

It took me a year to get enough for the Resplendent Crate.

Which I would not have bought if I knew the four star feat was removed. :(

I would have gotten other stuff just to get some feats out of the way.
  9. myandria Item Storage

True: I was just pointing it out though...no worries. :D

I find that my alts are unlocking styles and feats faster than I think about unlocking them, so I'm not using my replay badges or quarks as fast as I thought I would. In my opinion, by the time the next style unlock is available my alts will be mostly caught up.