Love Conquers All - Valentine's Seasonal Event

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

Enter the Tunnel of Love in 2019 with new Base Items, Feats and Styles!

The Star Sapphires are again making an effort to rekindle the love lost in Gotham City. Mister Freeze knows what the Zamaron crystals are capable of and has hatched a plan to bring his wife Nora back by integrating their crystals into his cryogenic technology. This misuse of the crystals is extremely dangerous and could cause an exothermic reaction that would destroy the entire city! Check the Events tab in the On Duty menu for “Love’s Battlefield” to aid the Star Sapphires (Heroes) or Mister Freeze (Villains).
    • New Feats!
      • A Touch of Romance
      • The Big Gesture
      • You’re a Firecracker
    Open your map and choose the Love is in the Air destination. Speak to Hal Jordan in the Gotham East End Police Station Safehouse (Heroes) or Mister Freeze in the Gotham North Burnley Nightclub Safehouse (Villains). While in the Safehouse, visit the terminal next to Hal Jordan or Mister Freeze to pick up a Daily Valentine’s Race mission “Get Your Heart Racing”. This mission can also be picked up at a terminal in Northeast Metropolis near Union Station.

The seasonal missions can be completed daily during the event and reset with replay badges. Also make sure to speak with Mera, who is spending Valentine’s Day on dryland apart from her dearest love. Open your Mission Journal and track “Sea of Love” to find her!

And don’t forget to visit the Valentine’s Vendor to get seasonal clothing, candies, and base items! A Valentine’s Vendor is located in the East End Safehouse (Heroes)/North Burnley Nightclub (Villains) and inside Mister Freeze’s Laboratory.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

The event begins on January 31, 2019, and will run through February 28, 2019.
    • Like x 6
  2. Eve YouTuber

Mepps is there anyway we can get fifth base....for all those base items we need more bases!!
    • Like x 5
  3. recoil2 Dedicated Player

so is the firework aura just green or multi-colored? cause if it stays green i think i've found a new aura to use.
    • Like x 1
  4. Eve YouTuber

You can choose the color, it depends on your 3rd color slot
    • Like x 3
  5. Tygerfyre Committed Player

(original deleted)

Never mind, forgot about the alert.
  6. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

I just started downloading but 3 marks for daily mission and alert don't seem like the right amount.
    • Like x 1
  7. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

You can get 10 marks per day. 3 for the daily mission, 6 for alert and 1 for race.
    • Like x 2
  8. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

Aww, you beat me to it.

Given that you can do 1 last round before May 1's reset, you can earn:
    (3+6+1)x30*
    =300 marks per toon this year.
    • Like x 1
  9. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

hehe, I quoted it, it'll never be deleted from your online footprint now.
    • Like x 2
  10. zelek New Player

I noticed that I can't do lair battles with my brainiac base.... did you guys fix that with this update?
  11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

You will not be able to do lair battles in any non-standard lair layout.
  12. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

So did devs take generator mods out of swarm loot crates? Done 6 toons and was offered teleporter mods, but no gen mods. Toons were all over CR 241.
    • Like x 1
  13. SPN Hunters New Player

I'm wondering about what's returning from last year and the new items.
    Arthur & Mera Statues, Big and small?
    Auras?
    Varsity Jackets?
    And these new Wings? Glitter Wings? In Vendor or Collection?
  14. Lusti New Player

Please retexture a bit Gotham under siege, Downtown Metropolis, and Starro Central city. :( Just small points to be more damaged and chaotic.
  15. Millefune PSN Well-Known Player

I'm having a problem with the Valentine's Race. Whenever I go through a ring with my Super Speed character, I get slowed down into "combat mode." This doesn't happen on my characters with Flight. Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong?

EDIT: Okay, I found a way to get it going properly. If I sign up (activate) the race on my Super Speed character while not in Movement Mode, that's when it causes me to slow down into Combat Mode when going through the rings. But if I enter the race while in Movement Mode, the race works "normally."
  16. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

They've also given us so many awesome styles that some of us need more armories too.
    But if not a fifth base then a way to hide base items we have collected? After all I have a lot, a couple hundred at least, base items I will never use and collected only for feats.
  17. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

So, how do we get the wings?
  18. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Have never had that problem in the past. Are you sure you are not competing against someone else and they are hitting the Red Hearts?
  19. IMonElDcuo New Player

20. Tygerfyre Committed Player

lol....was wondering why I couldn't delete it. I hit refresh, and still didn't see your replies. It must have been while you were posting. So at that point, I did what I could to erase my stupidity, not realizing it had already been preserved.

Carrying on......