Legends PvP Is In Bad Shape

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Arqueiro Robusto, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Arqueiro Robusto Well-Known Player

I know what you are going to say. Yet another PvP thread? Well, this is just about Legends PvP. The stats revamp broke many things in Legends PvP. I think it's important to at least address the problems that were brought on by the stat revamp. We were told that the stat revamp would not have an effect on Legends PvP but it did and stat revamp broke Legends PvP badly. There are many glaring issues I would like addressed. Below I have listed the bugs and balance issues that currently plague Legends PvP.

Current Bugs & Balance Issues:

Harley

• Harley's lunge is completely broken. She gets knocked down without little to no travel.
    Bane
    • Bane's supercharge does not heal or give health.
    • Bane's supercharge combo is not blockable.
    • Bane's supercharge combo does too much damage.
    Two Face
    • Two Face and John Stewart's rifle combo is not blockable at the end of the weapon chain.

• Like x 27
  2. Arqueiro Robusto Well-Known Player

Steel
    • Steel's mines do not work.
    • Also Steel's health is far too low to compete with other legends.
    Amon Sur
    • Amon's Sur's claws are far too spammable. They need to have a cooldown added or the power cost needs to be increased. (Sinestro has the same problem, however, it's very squishy)
    John Stewart & Kyle Rayner

• Pencil / Bat does too much damage and it is spammable.
    • Like x 21
  3. Arqueiro Robusto Well-Known Player

Wonder Woman
    • Wonder Woman's shield combos are not blockable at the end of the weapon chain.

Atrocitus
    • Atrocitus loses health when using supercharge.
    Cheetah

• Cheetah's damage is completely nerfed below 35% health.
    • Cheetah's finisher does not heal when target is hit with finisher and killed.
    • Like x 20
  4. Arqueiro Robusto Well-Known Player

Saint Walker
    • Saint Walker's supercharge does not heal or give power.
    Supergirl
    • Supergirl's whirling vortex is doing too much damage.
    Shaazam
    • Shaazam's heal power does not work.
    • Supercharge generation in legends is far too low making it near impossible for Shaazam to get enough supercharge to use his supercharge ability.
    Side Notes
    • Heal barrels are not working in legends.
    • Respawn timers are currently broken. You can receive a 12 second respawn timer which didn't exist before stat revamp unless one was lagging.
    • There is a problem with the timers that you can manipulate the opponents respawn timer. For example, if you kill an opponent at 12:56, the opponent will receive a 10-12 respawn timer. This shouldn't be happening.
    • Wonder Woman is far too tanky, her health needs reduced for the damage that she does in legends.
    • Catwoman's whip's (third power) animation is cut when going from the swipe -> shield -> whips. This leads to being able to do backflip immediately as succession of this combo. Because the animation cuts off, you are able to immediately backflip. That is a huge balance problem and shouldn't be happening.
    • Saint Walker's Health is extremely low and there is a pause on every power.
    • Legends PvP/PvE is not showing trinkets or soda being available.
    • In closing, please consider reintroducing immunity for 3 seconds back into Legends PvP. It's leading to double counters and power spam is outweighing skill at the moment.
    • Like x 23
  5. Arqueiro Robusto Well-Known Player

Donna Troy

• Donna Troy's heal power does not work.
    • Like x 20
  6. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Nice work and good luck getting anything touched.
    • Like x 9
  7. Arqueiro Robusto Well-Known Player

Thing is.. We were told that the stat revamp would not do anything to legends. I really hope they fix it.
    • Like x 7
  8. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

I find it bizarre that they can’t quickly fix a few things each hotfix, especially the healing issues.

EDIT: Well the topic has been moved to a less read section of the board. Out of sight out of mind I guess. A bit insulting to your hard work if you ask me, though.
    • Like x 7
  9. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Likes across the board for you man. Solid work. I hope they listen.
    • Like x 4
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Thank you for the post and clear details.
    • Like x 9
  11. Knarlydude Loyal Player

It's about time someone posted some real information with evidence. Awesome stuff. :)
    • Like x 3
  12. Arqueiro Robusto Well-Known Player

I really hope this gets fixed soon. It's been a rough year+.
    • Like x 1
  13. Vagrant Committed Player

The more people want it the more they can’t ignore it. We saw that with Batman and robin fixed
    • Like x 2
  14. Tallguy Well-Known Player

thank you for acknowledging pvp exists :)
    • Like x 1
  15. Trollstoned New Player

Didn't think you'd get this out there so quickly, nice.
  16. Arqueiro Robusto Well-Known Player

Motivation comes and goes my friend.
  17. Ringz Dedicated Player

Theres no reason why this stuff shouldn't be fixed tbh or at least on the bug list. This is the 4th try someone has to post all this stuff again to get an action. Should of been dealt with already in 2017
    • Like x 2
  18. Arqueiro Robusto Well-Known Player

It's been broken since the revamp. So you are correct. However, people just kept posting without clear and concise evidence. This makes it VERY clear how broken everything in legends is right now.
    • Like x 2
  19. Ringz Dedicated Player

You done a good work bringing the attention again and keeping the issue upfront. I have no problem with people really attempting to get PvP fixed.

As you know posting exploits publicly usually ain’t ideal to stop the spread. Especially if the first time you see the exploit is done by a player and you have video proof but you can’t blackmail the player on forums or ban, so at least the PvP folks and I that reported this stuff sent inboxes. A lot of these bugs are across board like the rifle taps and unblockable/lug able moves. Or if you see multiple people saying these exact claims you would check it out internally and take note. Then that keep players like you, infuriated with pvp, having to make threads for PvP issues again to bring change.

They spoke on PvP but man you would think clear cut changes requested would be something to do on the side.
  20. Tainted0Love Well-Known Player

Legends is boring. Tried it thinking the character would be as powerful as those you face as your custom character and just falls short. you wind up spamming the heck out of just one or two moves hoping the session will hurry and end.

The idea is great, but for me it can't hold my attention.

Remove the speed slow down for attacking or being attacked, Increase the power pool, and good golly make each characters signature move as spectacularly effective as it should be.