Test Discussion Valentine's Day Items and Feats

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by DCAutymn, Jan 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCAutymn Developer

Happy 2019!

I hope that 2019 is treating you well so far! Please post below with any Valentine's Day item/collection/feat issues.

Enjoy!
    Autymn
    • Like x 2
  2. Punkpirate Well-Known Player

these are beautiful wings DEVS but when you add more wings make sure this wont happen from my other thread "I cry for 8 EIGHT LONG YEARS that devs cannnot find a FIX for wing flight havent had a winged character for 8 LONG YEARS becasue i cannot fly when whings are TILTED TO ONE SIDE and go though your ARM!

:(((((((( they look awsome tho"
    • Like x 1
  3. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Why are the wings always so tiny on female characters?
    • Like x 1
  4. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

I can't seem to place or see "Furled Heart - Ceiling" in decoration mode. All other items work fine.
  5. recoil2 Dedicated Player

scaling. as is, i use a large striker body type and something like hawk wings clips through MY lower legs. that's the second largest/tallest build on a MALE toon and they still pass through the legs. doesn't help that the wings are always skewed on the back too.
  6. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

*sigh* And so many other styles where they don't seem to care about clipping. :(
    • Like x 2
  7. Aerith Rose Committed Player

Again as with wings of sin they are to small for female. This really takes away from the unique style . Otherwise I love them. Can we get a fix please?
    • Like x 3
  8. myandria Item Storage

I agree; it seems that female wing styles are always made with the small/sprite female model in mind. When you use the taller/bigger female models the wing length/girth is highly out of place and very noticeable. I would like to see gender equality when it comes to the size of the wings; the only exception to that should be for the iconic styles (like Hawkman and Hawkgirl, who do have different sized wings).
    • Like x 1
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Female characters are smaller and stand differently. The wings are as large as we can make them for female characters.
    • Like x 2
  10. recoil2 Dedicated Player

so you want wings to clip through legs like they do on male toons? good to know.
  11. myandria Item Storage

That's right! If both male and female wings dip to one side then they should equally clip through the body. Gender Equality. :D
    • Like x 2
  12. myandria Item Storage

Hmm....
    So, you mean to say that a female character who is as tall as Superman should have very small wings? That makes no sense to me at all.

Perhaps it is time to change the way female characters stand in order to accommodate style pieces better.

No one seems to mind that the Wings of Sin on the male character clips through the floor. Maybe the devs can take a look at how the male Wings of Sin work; change it like they did with the original Hawkman Wings and make them smaller on the male character as well.
    • Like x 2
  13. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Its a technical issue obviously as Mepps stated. And the comics are filled to the brim with inconsistencies and plotholes. This should be no surprise lol
  14. myandria Item Storage

I'm not surprised, I'm just questioning their reasoning behind keeping the wings so small on female characters. I still think it is something the devs should look into in the future and not just rely on the status quo for female characters so easily.
  15. Aerith Rose Committed Player

Either way the small female wings are far less impressive. I hope one day we get some b Tyler options options.
  16. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

Maybe next year we can get the tiny bird wings from the race. *sigh*
  17. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Alternately they could always have two separate (gender locked) versions for each new wing styles, and reduce the cost of the female version, since they're so much smaller and less impressive.
  18. recoil2 Dedicated Player

or maybe change how females stand, they did that for flight positions, which is why our wings now appear crooked across all wing styles. i would LOVE for them to fix that while they're changing positions to allow larger wing sizes on female toons.
    • Like x 2
  19. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Would work for me. :)
  20. recoil2 Dedicated Player

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.