Happy Anniversary!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 11, 2019.

1. myandria Item Storage

OK
    But..only one character can claim it, correct? it is not unlock-able on other characters like the other bases are?
  2. myandria Item Storage

Yeah, I'm trying to be sure that is the case before I claim it. I would take a new lair that is available to all my characters rather than more nth metal or even marks.
    • Like x 1
  3. Batrederik Dedicated Player

Apparently.. I thought, that Mepps was going to summon some bosses to kill us all in that base. looks like i was wrong . Thanks Mepps and DEVS
  4. ConnerSandsmark Well-Known Player

OMG, TY TY TY, you guys are the best and I cant wait for my Brainiac base
  5. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Brainiac was my favorite villian when i was a kid and I am so looking forward to getting home tonight to get the lair and all the wonderful gifts
  6. Ray Ell Active Player

7. Anak Panah Well-Known Player

I have to say, those gifts are not too shabby this year :cool:
    Thanks a lot. :)
  8. Ultimus Primus Well-Known Player

Happy Anniversary! Dcuo!!! I've had a great 8 years, thanks for all the fun, all the goodies, and all the friends I have made!!!
  9. NewSuperman New Player

Thank you for the awesome anniversary gifts, but more importantly, thank you for this awesome game. :)
  10. Al Bundy Well-Known Player

I did not receive the cr 210 gear...I got the lair theme and the artifact cache but that was it. There is nothing in the claim/redeem. Am I missing something?
    • Like x 2
  11. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Absolutely brilliant. Thank you for the gifts!

Happy Anniversary to everyone on the dev team, and to all of the players across all of DCUO's platforms.

And a special shout out to my fellow Rebels. Still crazy after all these years. :D
  12. ARMY TANK Well-Known Player

13. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Happy Anniversary even though I no longer actively play this game.
  14. MiLady Well-Known Player

Happy Anniversary and thanks for the gifts.
  15. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Agreed. I realize any gift is a 'good' gift, and am appreciative that they are giving us stuff as a bonus. It was just a bit nicer when that bonus was something 'exclusive', especially for the members. I can reach level 210 by running stuff. I'm sure the El suit will be available somewhere for cash or quarks, the lair will be in the MP i'm sure. More artifacts? Ok...saves someone 25 MoV with Constantine I guess. Nth metal...sure....always nice to get, but I could get it by running stuff anyway. The gear, trinkets or base items that were given out in years past (and claimable by all toons) seemed more like a 'special' thing.

Again...I'm appreciative...don't get me wrong. But it's like getting taken out for dinner....to either McDonalds or Ruth's Chris. Both free meals...both will get you fed, but one is more special than the other.

Reinheld
    • Like x 2
  16. Metrongirl New Player

17. Metrongirl New Player

now i know, why i took membership... thumbs up and thx;)
  18. Blight KOBRA Commander

Happy 8th and here's to another 8 more! Thanks for the great gifts.
    • Like x 2
  19. The Dark Kryptonian Well-Known Player

Loving the Brainiac lair but wish it was for all toons, I got 3 I'd love to give it to especially 1 of them. I only caught the last 5m of the livestream and should have read into it first but once I saw it I just want AWESOME and clicked it :( It would have been nice if like the other lairs the henchmen would at lest been accessible across all toons.
    Maybe as the year goes on and all these new things come out the Brainiac Lair will be in the Market Place :D
    Love it and glad to have it Thank You :)

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  20. Irvynnge Loyal Player

thankyou very much. most unexpected.
    • Like x 1