Livestream Anniversary Funstream!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Batrederik Dedicated Player

When we get in that base January 11.. Why do i get the feeling of *death*
    [IMG]
    :) I look forward to it .. if we get any gifts **
  2. Mrsnow37 New Player

And there will be NOTHING for premium and Free to Play Players!
    DCUO is a Members Only Club!
    • Like x 1
  3. AquiloFury Committed Player

They have been in regular open world since the anniversary event originated(only during the event, of course lol) I think it's a cool way to immerse the anniversary into the "present timeline". :)
    • Like x 2
  4. Myoxz Well-Known Player

They're there since day one of the first Anti-Monitor event two or three years ago (during the duration of the event).
    • Like x 1
  5. Keslan New Player

Awesome!
  6. Road Kill Active Player

7. Hraesvelg Always Right

It's almost like they're providing incentives to become members...
  8. Eve YouTuber

Non-members get free episodes & a CR Skip... lol
    • Like x 5
  9. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

Not true. You get a free advance to CR 210. At least for Premiums.
    Go on your character; go to switch characters. Make new Character; then free advance to CR210.
  10. NIckNock Well-Known Player

I really enjoyed seeing everyone and hope you hold the tenth anniversary at a banquet hall with guests such as the voice behind Tom-Bot. Not a stalker. I promise (fingers crossed).:rolleyes: I love those kitty ears meow, Ocean.
  11. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

My favorite part was the charity livestream. It was fun and my program was proud that it was for a good cause.
    More streams like that are needed. Even if not for charity.

Just be sure to announce those things more than 2 weeks in advance so my alter ego can ask off from work.
    • Like x 1
  12. Knarlydude Loyal Player

I was wondering how late into the month it would be before someone said anything. I didn't say anything because I didn't want to hear/read all the b1tchin&moanin.........
    It's better left on the down low anyway. It just proves that DCUO could do it an no one would know the difference.

Take a look at the OP again. Read all they way through. If you look at the bottom you will find what you are looking for. Free & premium players were given a mice surprise.