The Revolution of legends

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Lord Jareth, Jan 1, 2019.

1. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

Welcome back, So we are talking about legends, LPVE was a thing and not a lot of people do it anymore.

So how about bringing these legends that play support role why not make it where we can invite them to our group and they play the support role.

Batman=Troll
    Superman=Tank
    Mera=Healer
    Dps=Any legend i guess.

This would be a start of something, this would help content que up, This would make other roles playable, This could possibly allow the devs to make some new skins later on the future.

This one idea could change the entire Game for the better.

With legends on Dcuo you already got it set up for your support roles, you are already tell what they can do and how they can do it, sure they may be some changes but this is just a idea that would allow change to come.

So there you go this is one idea could help old content, new content, Skins, and even make Dcuo a little money on the side.
    • Like x 8
  2. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

It's not like most of LPvE maps are so hard switching to roles would make it easier... Bludhaven and PW just need some fine tuning (though I actually like playing the latter with no tunnel run ha!). Oh hey maybe introducing more maps can spice things up!
    I also can't imagine how this would spell trouble for LPvP, which is the real source of MoV: Oh hey maybe having more and better rewards for LPvE would actually be more enticing!
    There's also the problem of no new Legend avatars for years! Oh hey maybe...that speaks for itself. Or that the real problem is LPvE itself is mostly neglected.

As someone who likes playing Legends, I don't really care about support roles, especially when these are expected to be quick runs anyway. I'd only hope a revamp comes along soon so they'd put resources into making it sustainable again.

One more thing:
    A little money is not going to suffice. You need to have new skins and characters constantly to pump out that large bowl of cash to feed-
    [IMG]
  3. Zydelo New Player

I like this idea. It’s also brings back some of the mechanics and concepts that legends had originally before they got removed.
  4. Eve YouTuber

I'm all up for it, great idea.
  5. L T Devoted Player

I think these are cool ideas.

Legends PVP is still fun on occasion, I wouldn't want that messed up
  6. Awsome Well-Known Player

Are you saying you can replace a spot on the team with a Legend? Would that legend be PC or NPC?
  7. Trexlight Devoted Player

No this is updating Legends PVE to make it to where the Legends Toons are set in the Roles to have a solid group makeup to beat content. Its still Players playing as Legends.